main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hey! Nice to meet ya!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth Xalfrea, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Darth Xalfrea

Darth Xalfrea Jedi Master star 4

Jan 2, 2013
    For the past year I've been perusing this forum occasionally, but with 2013 just fresh, I felt it would be a good time to properly join. So hey!

My own Star Wars experience, to sum it up:
    Watched unaltered IV-VI and Special Edition on VHS. Own 2004 DVD versions.
    Watched I-III all in theaters. Will soon own DVD's
    First EU book: Shadows of the Empire. Currently have around 20 EU books, counting Essential Guides
    First game: TIE Fighter Collector's CD Rom.
    First EU comic: Infinities The Empire Strikes Back.

Star Wars is really a huge part of my life and will continue to like it for the rest of my days. Eager to interact with everyone on here!

Lord_kimo1 likes this.
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    FAILTE NUA DUINE! Welcome to the boreds. Get involved, have fun, and if u have questions or concerns, feel free to voice them in here.

3. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Welcome to JCF! Feel free to ask you have any question or concerns. Otherwise, get invelved and have fun! :)

4. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Welcome...
    "I have been expecting you." - Palpatine

5. Darth Xalfrea

Jan 2, 2013
    Thanks all.

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I have opted to not 'creep' on your history, so I will simply ask if you have checked out the various areas of the boards that cover the several SW-themed details of your fandom. Speaking of which, have you pondered an avatar, yet? You should consider a pic of the VHS collection. Oldschool, but also in line with your personal SW experience.

7. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
  8. Darth Xalfrea

Jan 2, 2013
    Changed avatar pic and checked out both sections. Special Edition is the one I watched all the freaking time growing up. I still have those tapes, and I bet by now they're in extremely bad condition.

9. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    That avatar is uber cool. It says a lot about where your fandom generated from. Quality choice if I do say so myself. :p

Darth Xalfrea likes this.
  10. chazz

chazz Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2013
    hello nice to meet ya