main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey Northeastern Wisconsin, anybody there?

Discussion in 'Archive: Green Bay, WI' started by Chosen_1, Jun 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. que4zone

que4zone Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
    Whatever?? .. I guess that's your opinion, but my is this: Episode 1 and 2 are Mr. Lucas' best work!!. . . I could go around and pick out the crappy parts, but guess what.. Episode 4, 5, and 6 have triple the problems (or errors) of Episodes 1 or 2.. And yes I know, the technology was not as it is today.. I guess, if you don't like the movies, don't watch them.. easy..

Okay.. I better stop.. I'm sick of hearing about anything bad. I'm happy!! And I don't intend to let anyone ruin that for me. Attack of the Clones ROCKS!!...

2. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    I totall agree, Que. Every movie has something wrong with it. I don't know of a single "perfect" movie that exhists. Even GL is allowed to make mistakes. And besides, if they're enjoyable, WHO CARES? All I know is AOTC is REALLY good. :D

3. jedi_kiss_rock_

jedi_kiss_rock_ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2002
    gl may , down the road make "special editions" of the prequel triology .

jedi kiss rock

4. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    That is what he does with the DVD now. He can digitally add things and put scenes back in. The SE version of the original trilogy was because he didn't have the money or technology. He has that and does it right away with the director's cut. What is interesting to see is what he will do with the DVD of the original trilogy. Because he wants to do something really special, we have to wait until he is finished with EP3.

5. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    I went back and read the comments about EP2 and I think the acting could be a little better. I have also loved Star Wars since 1977 and have recently gotten into the novels big time. I was more interested to see if he would totally rip the EU or if he would integrate it into the movies. At Celebration 2, the author forums and Shelly Shapiro, the main SW editor at Del Rey Books, went into detail about the importance of continuity so I think George Lucas is going to let much of it stand. As for the acting, based on the trailers, I didn't expect much from Hayden Christiansen. I got a kick out of how they let Obiwan have some of the sarcastic remarks that went to Han Solo in the OT. We also do not have an ensemble cast that works as well together on these movies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.