main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Hey out there I'm new!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedichic07, Jan 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    Just a quick note to say how excited I am to join the fan force. I moved here in August from Southern California and thought I would have no one to share the excitement of Episode 2 with, and finally looked on my force.net newsletter...actually reading it this time, and there was the Nashville fan force! anyone with news on organized ticket buys, cool new merchendise, spoilers, and general Star Wars stuff to talk about are welcome to e-mail me at jedichic07@aol.com
    I look foward to hearing from you!

2. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Welcome to our group! We are having our next meeting this Friday at Cozymels. Check out the NashvilleForce.Com website for more info.
    As for organized ticket sales, etc. rest assured that all Nashville Fan Force events will appear on the website on the news and events pages as well as here in this forum.

3. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Welcome jedichic07 glad you could join this crazy group

4. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Wow! I didn't realize we had our own Fanforce group thing! This rocks! I thought I was the only person from around here on the boards. I'm impressed.

5. JediToren

Mar 20, 2000
    Welcome to our group, Jedi_Jaina_Durron.
    Make sure you go ahead and register to join the group if you haven't already by going to the website.

We have our next meeting this Friday, March 1st at 7PM at the Shony's in Brentwood. We have reserved the party room for our group (we will be there as Lucas party). Hope to see you there!

6. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Hey JJD! Welcome to our lil' group!!

Let us know if you will be able to attend the meeting Friday, so we can get you added to the list. ;)

7. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    I don't know how thrilled my parents would be about me meeting a whole bunch of people I've never met before. No offense.

8. JediToren

Mar 20, 2000
    LOL I know what you mean. I would tell them not to worry. We announce our meetings to the world and have them in public places (that is one of the requirements of being a Fan Force chapter). They aren't in secret bunkers or anything. Maybe one of your parents could join us?

9. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    Maybe. We'll see. If so, I'll let you know.

10. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    If they want, I'd be glad to call them and reassure them that we're not a bunch of creepy people -- just geeks.

11. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    I think Hama brought me to the ground a few times for disorderly conduct, but other than that... I am a cool guy. [face_laugh]

12. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    I'm sure you are, but I don't think they'd like me to hang out with a bunch of 20 and 30 something guys--even if they are nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.