main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BACK :-)

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by kashyyyk, May 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kashyyyk

kashyyyk Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2003
    hello everybody

well its nice to know everyone likes to rock climb. I have created monsters. I will be in town on tuesday the 3rd i have several ideas about stuff to do and meetings and stuff. I was thinking star wars movie marathon at markus's house on thursday or friday. what does everyone think. Plus rock climbing on wednesday sounds great. I would love to get together with everyone and do something maybe we could all go out to eat and go see a movie and rock climb what ever. Everyone throw in a few ideas and we'll talk about it.

2. kashyyyk

kashyyyk Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2003
    well im actually replying to myself.
    This is star wars weekends with the 501st how many people are going. I am going to probably be there all weekend, we should all go as a group. The fan force thing. AAAhhhhhh so much to do and so little time. marathon movies, weekends, rock climbing, eat out, other movies........ any ideas

3. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Friday sounds good for a marathon because I hae to work Friday morning and Capt_Nobeard will be off Friday night. I'm thinking the OTSE?? How does around 1600 sound?

As far as other stuff goes I'm going to be pretty busy with work and such because the night supervisor is taking a vacation so I don't know if I'll have to help cover. If so, I'll be working until about 2200 every night. I'll have to see though.

I guess post here what you want to do during the week and keep your ideas for a Wednesday meeting in the June Meeting thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.