main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq HEY! People who are at C3!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jaina Byrd, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    [face_worried]This is a huge favor I'm calling in, and I know I've been nagging about it, but I really want to make sure it happens. Can someone PLEASE grab something for Belva at C3? Preferrably an R2-D2 thing?

Thanks a bunch! [face_batting]

2. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    And get me a Carrie Fisher autograph!!!

3. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    I know I'm new, but if anyone can get me an autographed picture of any rebel pilots, especially Wedge (Dennis Lawson) I'd trade you for some stuff. Or pay you. Whatever you want.

4. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    If Hasbro's giving away those posters that have all 56 figs on them, could someone grab one for me? Only if they're free, I don't want anyone to worry about paying for one for me. :)

5. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    As Brian said about the figure poster...count me in for one too please....if free!

6. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Crap, if I had read that earlier, I would've done it. I'll try to grab a couple tomorrow. I do think they are free, but just like everything else around here, you gotta get in a line to get it or do it.

7. DarthJen91

DarthJen91 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2005
    If BrotherHalo didn't get a chance to get you those hasbro posters I have 1 you can have. I think I can talk my roommate out of hers. (She's not really a huge fan although I think I may have converted her this weekend!) Lemme see what I can do. :)

Jen

8. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Awesome, thanks!

9. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Well, I scored at big fat zero at any offical C3 merchandise...Varza, I was able to get the Vader bobblehead for you though. I really wanted just the commemorative poster and maybe a shirt, but that's it. Everytime we tried the line it was either capped, or an 8 - 10 hour wait. :mad:

Actually, the coolest thing I got was for free. I was admiring the Sith Sister car, especially this...

[image=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/mitchellnm/Celebration3/P1010689.jpg]

and the woman that owned it asked if I'd like a decal! Score!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.