Chatt, TN HEY there Chattanooga!!!!!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by skip1, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skip1 Force Ghost

star 3
    Good morning all....

This is great,to see the Chattanooga chapter actually happening. Its been a long time coming.take it slow and it will happen.

You guys are welcome to jump over to the Nashville boards and join in anytime.If you have any cool topics feel free to post em'.

The Nashville FF has been rockin for some time,contact "toymaster" or "dvdmaster" if you need anything.the Memphis FF has become a very large group over the last year or so,thanks to help of "Qui gon tim", The Knoxville FF is still trying to organize with the help of "jarjar". seems to come and go but it will happen.
    be sure to get "in" with the other TN boards,makes this forum fun.

Im Mainly involved with the 501st.id love to get some members down in that area.if any of you are interested in the imperial costuming be sure to speak up.we travel all over the place and have tons of fun.check out our site sometime.

gonna run, good luck to you all!

Skip Curley
    501st Southern Outpost
    www.501stso.com

2. Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hi Skip! I'll gladly poke around the Nashville forum to get some ideas as to what we can do. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to drop in at any time.

I read the costuming tips... enough to know I probably couldn't pull off a stormtrooper costume, but I do have a Jedi one that I need to get some boots to make it half-way decent. After that, I really need work on the belt. For a Halloween costume, it works, but if I ever showed up at anything SW related, I'd be laughed out of the place. Again... it works on Halloween... in the dark... and if I'm giving out candy.
  3. JediTerminator Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey everyone! I live here in Chattanooga. Very cool city. I've been trying to find some Chattanooga Star Wars Fans....
  4. Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Excellent! Looks like things are starting to come together here. We're trying to put something together for the September 23rd (a couple days after the release of the DVD's). Nothing set in stone, but it looks like we have more than enough people to make any meetings "official". I'm sure you read the other threads so you know what's going on. Anyway, glad you stopped by!
  5. SarkaVrae Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey JediTerminator! Let us know your thoughts on Sept 23rd for a meeting in our Active Members? thread. Glad to see some more interest brewing...we just may have ourselves a true group soon!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.