main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hey there everybody!!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by A.P. Samuels, Aug 19, 2013.

1. A.P. Samuels

A.P. Samuels Jedi Knight

Aug 19, 2013
    New to the forums but I'm a complete SW addict. The first movie my father took me to was RotJ when I was 4 years old and life hasn't been the same since. I've been writing short stories for a wile and I've just gotten into SW FanFic so if you read any of my stuff please let me know what you think.

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome A.P. Samuels! :)

So you've found our SW FanFic section already? What are your stories about? What kind of FanFic do you enjoy to read yourself?

I'm not a big reader. I'd love to read more, but somehow I find me doing other things instead of reading. Going jogging or food shopping or tidying up or watching tv etc. Even if I plan to read on a certain day, something comes inbetween. That's why I don't read FanFic, although I've done it a few times and really enjoyed them. So I hope you'll stay a bit and have as much fun as I had when I manage to read them.

Enjoy your stay! :)

3. A.P. Samuels

A.P. Samuels Jedi Knight

Aug 19, 2013
    I actually haven't found the FF forums here yet. The stuff I've done are on another site. I did try to look for them but it's tough while at work.
    I like FF that is post RotJ and well into the EU (Mostly LotF and later because I'm a Vstara Khai fan and I really want to see a Ben/Ves pairing in canon.

4. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome, A.P. Samuels !

You can find the FanFic forums here! It's got a section for non-SW FF, a SW FF section, and one for author help, discussion and tips.
    If you want to post your story, make sure to read through the rules etc. before posting. They're very helpful and will make sure your story stays up on the boards!
    Which other site do you use? FF.net? :)

If you need any more help, feel free to ask us in this thread.
    You can ask me or any of the FF mods if you need extra help in that regard.

Have fun!

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
  6. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Welcome! It's always nice to get another FF writer. I would love to read any Ben/Ves story you've written. If you have any questions about the fanfic forum feel free to send me a private message (conversation). I'm over in fanfic most of the time.

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  7. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the Forum, A.P Samuels!

Great to have you here - please get stuck right in, there's so much happening out there, your social life will vanish in no time thanks to this place!

Just shout if we can help, but don't be afraid to get stuck right in! :D

Enjoy your time here and see you around the boards.

[​IMG]