Hey There... some questions

Discussion in 'Miami, FL' started by Spero, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spero Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey there... with that said.
    I'm a film maker here in Miami and I'm currently working on a feature legnth film and I was wondering... Is Tropical Park and FIU okay as a filming place? By that I mean do I need to get any permission by anyone because for FIU I'm going to film inside the Graham Center... in the hallway on ground floor. And in Tropical Park I was going to film just open grass and maybe the hill or something else that pops in my mind.
  2. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    You should ask the people there, just to be on the safe side.
  3. fireresq7 Jedi Master

star 4
    I think you may have to ask the school...I went to UM and they told me as long as it was not a bunch of equiptment or people...it was fine. Now as for Tropical park...I'm not sure...I'm in the middle of doing my fanfilm and I filmed in the back of the old zoo in Key Biscayne it was a great location and nobody goes there and I thought it was fine till some old lady that works there feeding the animals said I can't film there without paying...But I was able to finish my scene of course.

You may wanna also try Mathason Hammock park , theres some cool spots and noone has ever told me anything there either.

So if I were you just ask or do it cant hurt! Just say "oops I didnt know"!!
    ~Rory
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.