main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey There... some questions

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by Spero, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spero

Spero Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2002
    Hey there... with that said.
    I'm a film maker here in Miami and I'm currently working on a feature legnth film and I was wondering... Is Tropical Park and FIU okay as a filming place? By that I mean do I need to get any permission by anyone because for FIU I'm going to film inside the Graham Center... in the hallway on ground floor. And in Tropical Park I was going to film just open grass and maybe the hill or something else that pops in my mind.

2. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    You should ask the people there, just to be on the safe side.

3. fireresq7

fireresq7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    I think you may have to ask the school...I went to UM and they told me as long as it was not a bunch of equiptment or people...it was fine. Now as for Tropical park...I'm not sure...I'm in the middle of doing my fanfilm and I filmed in the back of the old zoo in Key Biscayne it was a great location and nobody goes there and I thought it was fine till some old lady that works there feeding the animals said I can't film there without paying...But I was able to finish my scene of course.

You may wanna also try Mathason Hammock park , theres some cool spots and noone has ever told me anything there either.

So if I were you just ask or do it cant hurt! Just say "oops I didnt know"!!
    ~Rory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.