main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey there

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Why_So_Serious, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Why_So_Serious

Why_So_Serious Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 27, 2013
    I've been lurking here for a little while, and I finally decided to join. Just wanted to say hi.

2. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Hello, welcome to the boards! :)

Good to see you've already been checking out the boards, I recommend you stop by either the Expanded Universe Community or Star Wars Community as well, depending on if you prefer the films or expanded universe, or both. They're good places to meet some new friends and fans.

Almost forgot, if you run into any trouble, post a message in here. We'll do our best to help you out!

Good luck, and have fun!

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Why_So_Serious: Failte Nua Duine. Glad you decided to quit creepin' on us and sorting through our rubbish bins and joined the activity. Welcome to our boreds. I second the lovely Admiral in saying this thread is your personal tech support area. Any questions, concerns, or need somebody to take a beating, just ask in here and we will help with 2 out of the 3.

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome! If you're looking for a fun forum, Community: Games is a great place to make friends (and possibly get some username colors :D ).

And if you have any questions, please ask :)

5. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Welcome...
    "I have been expecting you." - Palpatine
    "Hello, there." - Obi-Wan

So, you have been lurking... Hmm, I do not know whether that sounds good or bad...