main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hey there

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by gokaiblue, Aug 9, 2015.

1. gokaiblue

gokaiblue Jedi Knight

Aug 8, 2015
    Hey! I'm glad to be on the board. I guess you can kinda say this is my first true entrance into the Star Wars online fandom. I've been a fan of Star Wars for well over ten years now, but like all my interests, there have been periods of mild liking to insane obsession (guess which one I'm at right now XD ).

My other interests include Super Sentai/Power Rangers, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Beatles, theatre, and much much more. I hope we can become friends.

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hello there, gokaiblue - Welcome aboard. Glad to have you. That is a good spread of varying interests. Have fun around the forums and, should you require any assists, just ask in this thread.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome gokaiblue! :)

Many interests are a good basis to talk about lot of things and find some interesting places. Take your time to find them and remember Chorus advice above, if you need help. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

4. DarthJamith

DarthJamith Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2015
    OMG MY FIRST POST.. been looking everywhere to find somewhere I'm allowed.... hey gokaiblue do you associate more with the light side or the dark????