Hey there

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Jedi_Guy16, Jan 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi everybody. I didn't realize there were sections for different regions and states for the message boards untill tonight. It's pretty cool. Just wanted to say hi, and that i've always thought of colorado as part of the midwest instead of the southwest.
  2. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Hi, Jedi_Guy16. Welcome to our little corner of the internet. Are you in Colorado? If so, you're more than welcome to join us at any and all events.

Most of us are in the Metro area, with some in Colorado Springs.

Welcome!!!
  3. Faceplant Jedi Knight

star 2
    Welcome to the RMFF!

Can you tell us about yourself?
  4. Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys. I am from colorado, but i live in a little town called Gypsum a couple of hours away from Denver. Denver was the closest Colorado chapter to me, so i checked it out. I've been into star wars for a looong time. I don't know of many SW fans in my area except for my brothers. It's pretty cool to talk to SW fans from different places.
  5. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Welcome. People are pretty friendy, but sometimes you need to watch your step in non-fan force type areas. And don't mention Expanded Universe (booke, etc) in the AOTC Spoilers allowed forum. That place can be a little rough. ;)

We'd be more than happy to have you at our events, if you can make it down here. Have fun on the boards. :D

Are you in school/college/work? Other interests? Favorite parts of SW? Etc...
  6. Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the welcome. A little more about myself: I am a Jr in High School right now, I work at a Burger King (which was just recently selling LOTR toys and goblets BTW, we still have some left over if anybody's interested, you'd still have to pay though), and my favorite SW movie is ROTJ (maybe AOTC later).
  7. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
    Well Hey, welcome! I'm probably the 2nd newest person here with you being 1st. I attended the gathering and thought it was damn cool. I'm hoping that we can set something up soon to discuss all future plans, etc. So I hope you can make it, man. It's always great to talk to SW Fans that aren't overboard with it. At least I know all of us are pretty huge fans but we don't go overboard, and if we do, it's all in fun. Important rules to live by lol

1. it's just a movie
    2. no matter how much "fact" everyone seems to argue about with star wars, it's still all fiction lol

that's about it. Enjoy yourself, OW there is the City Rep so he can answer all questions you have. and Faceplant is the costume expert. Darth_Hair and I do the whole card game thing. and Kitarusapien is an all-around fun guy. (and he's always heckling me lol)

P.S. it's Kit's constant yelling at me that has made me seriously think about dressing up!!
  8. Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you serious Joseph_Orion? Star Wars is just a movie?!?!?!?!? :eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :p
  9. Faceplant Jedi Knight

star 2
    Gee, thanks Joseph. I wouldn't go so far as call me an expert, but I do have a lot of costuming connections. I can at least point you in the right direction. :)
  10. Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Faceplant, i've been looking for a Jedi Robe or something similar to it. The only thing i've found is a monk robe, and it's not very good. Any ideas?
  11. Faceplant Jedi Knight

star 2
    Are you looking to make one or do you want to buy one? Either case, I am going to have to get back to you. My work browser doens't have all my links and references.
  12. Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Master

star 4
    make or buy. I can do either. Thanks.
  13. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
    See? he's the "DON" of costumes, with his connections and everything. You gotta make him an offer he can't refuse.
  14. Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Master

star 4
    The only offer i can make right now is to get you some LOTR Toys from Burger King where i work. We have the Strider Goblet left and some of the toys. The same goes for anyone else who wants any. Any takers?
  15. Faceplant Jedi Knight

star 2
    DON? <snicker>

In the meantime, why don't you surf around the "Costuming and Props" board in "Fan Activites." Look for posts by Nostradamus. She is knowledgable in the ways of a Jedi (robe).
  16. Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Master

star 4
  17. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Welcome, brother Jedi! Got your 'lit-blade' yet?! I'm not the robed type, but if I see any good patterns, I'll forward the Net address to you....there is a lot out there!
  18. Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks kitarusapien. I do have a saber, it's I found it in Wal-Mart about the time the trilogy was released in theaters a 2nd time.
  19. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Each must find his own path....K-Mart, definately K-Mart....Wapner at five....uh...sorry!
  20. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
  21. Faceplant Jedi Knight

star 2
  22. Joseph_Orion Force Ghost

star 4
  23. Faceplant Jedi Knight

star 2
  24. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
  25. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Hey! There's someone here who's younger than me! :D Hehe, how's it going Jedi Guy? Nice to have you join us!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.