main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Hey - think about this one!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ED-VADER, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ED-VADER

ED-VADER Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    OK, BJ shoots this film:

Vader & The Emperor go out for an afternoon of golf at KY Dam State Park - (or wherever). "Storm Troopers" can Caddie for both, Imperial Guards, handle drinks and such. Vader & The Emperor both cheat, they use the force screw up each others shots. They lie about their scores. Other people wanting to play through get the old "run away golf cart" from Vader. Of course, there is "Force Choking" other players. Lots of "HeeHeeHee's" from the Emperor. "Boba Fett" is sent out with a reward for recovering lost shots into the woods. "Tie Pilots" in golf cart formation around Vader cruising down the fairway. It goes on and on. What da ya think - can ya see it?

2. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Sounds funny. I have 3 words words of advice: storyboard, storyboard, storyboard. lol

I would like to see Imperial officers as Vader's caddys and when he makes a bad shot they get the old force choke. I mean everyone knows its always the caddys fault.

3. willismaximus

willismaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2006
  4. ED-VADER

ED-VADER Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    Funny!

How about this for the ending: The Emperor seems to have beaten Vader but "little Chris" shows up as Luke. He shows Vader all the places where the Emperor cheated. The Emperor shoots Luke with the force lightning and at the last minute Vader picks him up and throws him into the water hole. They do the reveal and take off Vader's helmet with "shot Vader" leaning up against the golf cart.

5. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I think this is gold! We can put the word out to other ff's when were ready to film for the costumes we need, that will save money. So all thats left is finding a golf course that will let us film and use thier carts, which should'nt be to hard. pv

6. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Sounds very funny.

7. ChristopherLee-91

ChristopherLee-91 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2007
    That storyline sounds great i would love to do the Luke part if everyone thinks I would be good for that part

8. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    Maybe have some stormtroopers go into the woods to look for a lost ball, then rocks and twigs start flying at them. "#$%^ Ewoks again!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.