main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL HEY THIS IS A GREAT THING

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    OK here it is----

This is a web site I found out about tonight watching tv,, its for sending things to our men and women in the armed forces over seas. You can sign up on the website to pick someone that is asking for something like books,dvds, clothes,, and anything else.

I have sat and read some of things that they are asking for and its no much.

I have an idea that we can ALL do this for a group or a unit asking for things.

Does anyone want to take part in this? Please post here and we caqn talk about it at the meeting/party this month.

Thank you

Ps. Yes someone did ask for the Star Wars movies on dvd already, an airmen in the air force and someone gladly sent them to him.

2. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    Ok you big sailor!

3. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    I just want to send a missile to one soldier in particular to thank him for making my world so wonderful.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Yes, being a military widow...I will help in anyway possible. I did try to adopt a soldier earlier in the campaign and there were none left. So I know that there are many out there who would love to here from us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.