main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Hey to everyone,im new here!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by skip1, Mar 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Hello there,Skip here.I just got back from trooping in atlanta with the 501st and wanted to post here.We had a great time down there and had around 30 troopers.We had bob "vader painter" and lots of troopers,biker scouts ,tie pilots and imperial officers.I hope we can organize some great events here soon.ill let everyone know when the parade site has pics of it.
    Ive just recently joined up with you guys although ive been trooping alone.I look forward to meeting everyone soon as i plan on coming to the next meeting.
    Is there anyone here that is a "vader"?im thinking of making a vader costume but if someone is already vader then i may not.
    I would also like to know if there is anyone up on the north side?it appears that most of you are around coolsprings and im in Gallatin / hendersonville.Is there anyone planning on going to the sci-fi convention in memphis this weekend?
    I will be in memphis but i dont know if i will be there if no-one else is.

c-ya later everyone.
    Skip C.
    "armored royal guard"

2. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    Welcome aboard. As far as I know (and I'm new myself) we don't have a Vader yet.

3. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    There aren't too many costumers in our group yet. I've got a Jedi costume and I am the webmaster for Rebel Legion (new site goes on-line soon). Scruff is working on a Corellian Jedi costume and a General Madine costume and Scott is working on a Jedi costume, and so are a few others.

My current costuming project is Chewbacca. BTW, if you haven't already joined, go to the website and fill out the Join forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.