main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Hey, where did all the other threads go??

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth Venom, Dec 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    Hi all, I was just wondering why the NYC meeting thread was the only one that was carried over from the old forums?

2. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    its the only one I copied over, if there is something from the old baords you want brought over let me know, I can do so.

The link to the old forums is listed in the Fanforce General forum.

3. rendar

rendar Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2000
    people have wondered why Lucas added the factor of the midichlorians, and i am going to tell you why they are there. I have reliable source, of course i can not reveal who they are, but here it goes:
    Remeber the Emperor's Royal Guard, and how they were force sensitive, well in all likelyhood, they were clones. As you might have guessed you can not clone spirituality, however, if there was a physical aspect to the force, then it could be cloned as well. This is precisely why Lucas has added this physical factor. The reason it is not mention in ANH, ROTJ, ESB, is that there were no clones that truly mattered because the empire had won,a dnt eh jedis were thought dead. There was no need to test luke because they knew that the force flows from one generation to another. Pass it on! It is information that i feel may clear George's Name on the first film, specifically in reference to the midichlorians, and the lack of spirituality in the force.
    This factor will be explored in the SWII, speciffically in regard to the palpatine's personal guards, and creration of Dark jedi.

4. DarthNut

DarthNut Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 1, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.