main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Hey Where did my Thread Go? And some other fun stuff

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by PrincessKenobi , Nov 2, 2012.

1. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    nice, that's one of my favorites. i just picked up another sixpack of sleigh'r, the ninkasi dark double alt winter seasonal ale (wow that's a mouthful). i'm hooked.

YODA the all powerful likes this.
  2. YODA the all powerful

YODA the all powerful Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 5, 1998
    Whoa.

Time warp.

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    They were my besties back in our purely hypothetical 'golden age' on here...

4. YODA the all powerful

Oct 5, 1998
    That's outstanding!

I need to try that.

5. YODA the all powerful

Oct 5, 1998
    The ole slackers.

IronParrot was a good Admin for a time. Creepio was a freak, but a fun freak.

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    They both vanished right around the time I dumped my old account for this one. TheFoolWhoFollows stuck around until he lost his mind circa 2005.

Panakas_Dawg likes this.
  7. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    *tips hat*

Hey Suggs!

8. YODA the all powerful

Oct 5, 1998
    The history of this place is pretty incredible. Im sure it is the longest running message board on the Internet. I used to be into charting that history, but I ended up missing most of it.

And I have totally overtaken this thread and I apologize for that.

9. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Agreed. I have seen quite a few things in 12 years on here. Most of it required therapy to help erect mental blocks against it...

10. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Longest STAR WARS message board maybe... I know of a hockey message board that's been going longer.

11. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000

Someone's got to keep the threads alive or it'll go back to being so slow we begin to complain again. Sorry, if I in any way made you feel unwelcome. LIke others, just like to give quitbies a hard time... for leaving! :p

12. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
    So...what are the new guidelines for posting topics then? I get the need for keeping the boards lean and all, trust me.
    However, yesterday I posted a topic concerned with the portrayal of Droids in general in the Saga, and how that might play out in EP7. It has since been swept into the 'Will R2 and 3PO Return?" thread. While R2 and 3PO were mentioned, they were not the topic under discussion. Granted, I'm just a lowly quitbie, but I don't get it. :confused:

13. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    wb Buddha Fett, at least you're in the right thread to get that question answered, though I really think it's just another social thread. [face_tee_hee]

WIERD_GREEN_MAN likes this.
  14. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
    I see. Then this thread needs to be marked as such, and an index / guide thread needs to be created. By no means do I disagree with forum posting rules ( I was here for 2SA and 3SA ), as long as we can clearly establish what they are going to be, and be consistent in their implementation.

15. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Where are all the Jar Jar socks at?

16. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
    Under your bed.

17. YODA the all powerful

Oct 5, 1998
  18. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
  19. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    3 threads per day per user. I don't know why your thread got merged. And I'm working on the thread index today. I should hopefully have it done and ready to go this afternoon. Can't make promises since things do happen But all I plan on doing is listening to football and that.

20. Anakin_Skywalker20

Anakin_Skywalker20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 16, 2000
    Hey guys....nice to finally be in the loop about there being more Star Wars lol

Here is an old photoshop pic I did of Mara Jade...I posted a different one in another thread... Not sure if there is a speculation fanart for this forum

[​IMG]

21. YODA the all powerful

Oct 5, 1998
    BTW, I totally understand the whole "quitbie" thing now. Good Lord but there are a lot of us! :D

22. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Took you long enough. :p

Since you are enjoying this installment of "names from the past", I got a message from dolphin today. Completely rocked my world. I think he came with the domain name.

23. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Where did my thread on why it makes perfect economic sense for LFL/Disney to embrace the EU go? There's a few EU threads, and that thread already had quite a bit of discussion if it was merged with one of them...

24. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I've gone through your post and I can't find it SD. I've searched for it and everything, so I don't know. If it had 3 or more pages, I wouldn't of merged it. Maybe I'm looking up the name wrong. If I find out anything I'll let you know so you know where it went.

Summer Dreamer likes this.
  25. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Was this your opening post?

If so, it was merged into this thread.

Summer Dreamer likes this.