main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Hey, y'know that website idea?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Stackpole_The_Hobbit, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
  2. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    Heh, nobody cares :p

Okay, so the easy link is http://www.tinyurl.com/EVVJedi (which I made specially to make it easier to put on the gorram advert card thingies).

Also the club business email address is evillejedi08 (at) gmail (dot) com. I also have an AIM account signed up with that (and you do need the at gmail dot com portion) so if anyone has something they want on the site fairly quicklike, send it to the email address or check to see if the AIM name is online. I've got it linked with my regular AIM name, so when I'm online, I'm online.

We of course still have the myspace and we would have a clubevansville page if clubevansville still existed. But it doesn't. We've got a twitter account (evillejedi) which I use to update all the events of the week on Mondays and then earlier on the day.

I'm planning on starting up the podcast of meetings again as well. I've got spare space on the gorram computer so why not huh? :p Also, when Chuck posts minutes, I'll save it to a file and put it on the website for completeness's sake. Hell, I'll include it in the "description" slot of the podcast :p

I figure if we're gonna be geeks, we ought to be as modern-tech-compliant as we can.

Consider this a basic "website report" thingy :p You hear that, Me? When you're thinking "oh **** I don't know what to say on the website" print this sucker out, yo! :p

3. Mike-El

Mike-El Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2006
    I do, I really like the style of it all. Even Lesley commented on how much she liked it.

I have a few ideas that I will share with you but I have to admit this is much nicer then the poofest
    that I created back in 2004. I will scour my files for old Eville Jedi related pictures.

BTW, is there a way I can FTP files to the site into a folder so you can pick and choose what to publish?

4. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    Yeah, I'll drop you a PM.

And I hardly put in THAT much effort ... I used a basic CSS template that came with my copy of Dreamweaver ... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.