main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey You. Want are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by ezekiel22x, Aug 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Be gentle with it.

Me, I'm playing Dark Forces right now. Stupid sewers level. :mad:

2. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    Yes Sir.

Wont work on the parents computer. :( something about D3D rendering.

I dunno.

3. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    It needs a video card with T&L lighting, The parent's one doesn't have that.

4. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Last game I played was RTX: Red Rock. It was pretty sweet

5. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Well, haven't played my Nintendo systems in a while, so...all I'm really playing now is Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine on my PC. Awesome game, by the way. :)

6. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    North Africa campaign is great as Axis for defense. You can build up some awesome XP points as Eng and Covert ops.

Don't forget Field Ops. Artillery and airstrikes are all you need. I do my best to give people ammo as well, but an artillery or airstrike on beach landing is priceless :)

And remember: STAY OFF THE BEACH! :D

7. JONJEDI

JONJEDI Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 11, 2002
    Splinter Cell on GC, it's hard, but not as hard as people make it out to be, I think I'm just patient and I'm good at them sort of games. Like Hitman 2, me and two other of my friend got it on the same day and I finished it first, mu other friend did it the other day and the other one is still only half way there.

8. Lanky

Lanky Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2002
    Robotech Battlecry (GC), Jedi Knight (PC) and Advance Wars 2 (GC).

9. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    One of these days when I get around to setting my PC up again, I want to start Dark Forces again, but lead Kyle to the Dark Side this time. On the GC, I'm playing Zelda the Wind Waker. Mostly, I'm just waiting for Jedi Academy and KotOR to come out for PC (just hope my system can handle both of them).

10. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I'm playing Beach Life. Funny game, but too short...

11. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    I'm playing Final Fantasy Origins (FF1 to be exact) on my PS2. I'm getting Madden 2004 for GC next week.

12. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    BGI and BGII > PT. Torment is only really good on the first run through. When you know where to go and what to do and how the plot will twist, Torment is a lot less fun to play. On the other hand, BGI and II never really had surprised, but are more fun to play in my opinion. Morrowind is up there with BG because even though it?s a completely different game, it?s so darn big and open. BG and PT are about the story, Morrowind is about the character.

Tribunal makes an excellent coaster. However, Bloodmoon can be worth it. It?s not as good as the original game though. If you don?t have Morrowind yet, get the GOTY edition. If you do have Morrowind, don?t bother unless you?re a die-hard fanatic.

13. DUM-4

DUM-4 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 1999
    SW Galaxies: An Empire Divided

14. Fettster

Fettster Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 7, 2003
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars

If I ever get a Cube, I'll wanna start with Zelda. That's just the way I am.

15. LordSilvertouch

LordSilvertouch Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2003
    Ooh, i´ve completed the Clone Wars,where are you up to?

16. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Now I'm playing...

Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (PC)
    TimeSplitters 2 (GameCube) - the heir to GoldenEye :D

17. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Fettster:
    Zelda the Wind Waker is very cool. It's actually my sons GC and game (no really... it is), but I play it too. He's a bit too young and couldn't figure it out so he asked me for help. I didn't think I could get into it because the storyline would be kinda boring but I couldn't have been any more wrong. The storyline is very interesting to follow, there are some pretty cool items, and you will see a few characters from the old NES Zelda reborn into much bigger 3D versions. Hope you enjoy it!

18. Fettster

May 7, 2003
    Note that I said IF I get a Cube. Which is (hopefully) much more likely with Christmas coming up (they tend to just hand me money anymore).
    And as for where I am in Clone Wars, I'm on the third Geonosis mission. I'd be farther...if my brother didn't keep taking our only controller that has the analog sticks to keep me from using it for FFX. (Which I don't, except when I need Lulu's overdrive, but that;s another story.)

19. Darth_Omega

Darth_Omega Force Ghost star 6

May 19, 2002
    Advance Wars 2
    Golden Sun: The Lost Age ( the Golden Sun games are one of the best RPG's I ever played)

And that's about it...

20. Syntax

Syntax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 1, 2001
    I just beat 'Tron2.0' yesterday. That game was a LOT of fun. Totally different from any FPS game I've ever played, in terms of weapons, game mechanics, and definately stylistic design. Very cool. :D
    I think I'll play through it again... :)

21. DARTH-PLONKER

DARTH-PLONKER Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2003
    I'm currently playing a mixture of Half Life and Counter Strike. Yes, believe it or not, I have just got round to buying them and they are great. I'm also hoping to get BF 1942.

22. KenCom

KenCom Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2003
    Right now, I'm playing the "How-Many-Threads-On-The-TFN-Message-Boards-I-Can-Catch-Up-On" Game.

23. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    i'm playing Halo and i have yet to finish Diablo II

halo rocks! esp campaign! i wasa up unmtil 4 one night with a friend reigning havoc on the flood!

24. Fettster

May 7, 2003
    In addition to Clone Wars (which my brother still has the controller for), I finally started Starcraft last weekend. Me gusta!

25. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    i picked up a legit (like i have to say)new copy of pharoh the other day, for like 10$ nz which is damm cheap........its an old city sim game basically......but more hands on than simcity, in that you have to make a working economy.......people will want jobs, certain goods (that you have to make/import), entertainment etc and you have to provide that, while doing other things, like making pyramids or supplying soldiers or goods to other cities....it can be quite hard sometimes..........long and the short is i have been playing this for a week or two now and when i close my eyes i see the game, and believe me, the grapics are crap so its not particularly pleasant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.