main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hey!

Discussion in 'Archive: Humboldt County, CA' started by Vopero, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vopero

Vopero Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    well, i'm back in town fnally, so... when should we have another meeting?

2. mrswinestein

mrswinestein Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    i go back tomorrow, i think i already said that in another topic. but yah it was 103 today...... i wanted to die

3. jedibandnerd

jedibandnerd Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2005
    well ill be back tommorow or saterday, i finally got access to a computer, i have been camping in redding and the heat is inhumane!!!!!!!!! 107, i love you humboldt county, i really do!so is everryone cool with thursday? maybe if we decide on this soon enough we can have our second "official" meeting![face_praying]

4. Vopero

Apr 30, 2005
    sounds good to me

5. MANDYcakes007

MANDYcakes007 Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2005
    sounds good to me too!

6. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    ok, waite, i have a better idea, how about we make it next thursday, the 28th, so we can have time to plan, will everyone be there? except mandy?
    [face_thinking]

7. Vopero

Apr 30, 2005
    if we do it then, i wouldnt be able to go to onbe til later in the day cause i got a runnin camp from the 24th to the 31st at hsu. but if we do it at like 5 or something i'd e able to go

8. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    we always have them at 5:30! so yeah, next thuersday 5:30 we need reports from ethan about the midnight release party and we need to talk about business cards, and what else should we talk about?

9. mrswinestein

Apr 30, 2005
    yay. im gunna bring my 2 cousins, they love star wars. and theyll be here then

10. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    awsome! athe more the merrier!

11. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Dang Thursdays suck for me(work) :(Fridays I'm off work around 4 any other day of the week about 5-7

12. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    ok, so the, ummmmmm, i can't get into eurka on fridays, so what about two mondays from now?

13. MANDYcakes007

MANDYcakes007 Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2005
    dang! at this rate I'll be home before you guys have a meeting!

14. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    I should make it on Thursday just wanted to change out of my work stuff so no one freaks out again

15. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    lol! no one freaked out about your work cloths!

16. mrswinestein

Apr 30, 2005
    so now im lost. when are we having a meeting? ahhh... confused.

17. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    augest 12th, that's it. it is decided. if you can't make it check up on what you missed. 5:30, sequoia park, i liked that place very much! now i need to go hunt down ethan and roy and brian seeing as how we havn't heard from them since.... well a long time! we really should never have let things get so out of touch around here, i hate vacations! but i hope everyone is enjoying their's!:)

18. Commando07

Commando07 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    okay let me get this straight august 12th at sequoia park at 5:30??ummmmm i will see when it gets around to it.. dunno if i will be working or not... hey brittany.. you should call me cuz i dont go on here that often... my number is 442-8113 or 442-3165 that would be a better way of getting in touch with me

The Roy

19. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Aug-12th guess that was why no one was at the park today

20. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    oh no marty!!!!! im so sorry!!!:( i feel really bad! yes, the 12th, oh im really sorry, i hoped everyone would check up on the boards before meetings!!!!!!!! lets do that in the future, because any cancelations are going to happen here. im sooooooo sorry!

21. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    No problem I should have checked the site before I left I have no computer access at work so I just ran home changed and went to the park

22. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Aug 12th still no one at the park :(

23. Commando07

Commando07 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2005
    Well, I dont know why Brittany wasnt there Marty, but my ride backed out on me. So, sorry about the inconvenience

Roy

24. jedibandnerd

Mar 31, 2005
    are you serious marty????? no one was there??? i said the twelth and meant the 11th because i said thursday augest 12th and i went thursday and so did ethan, and i can't get into eureka on fridays, and he promised me he would show up in case anyone came on friday!!! because we didn't really need me for this meeting because it was all about ethan and the borders release party (wich someone should be getting back to ethan soon) and he was going to make a report for everyone on friday (the 12th). i am so so sorry marty and i promise that this will not happen again!

25. IG-146

IG-146 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Checked the park then checked Old town chocolate shop then got back to the park just as Ethan was getting a ride home:oops: .O-well always next time[face_thinking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.