Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by JediLina, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. JediLina Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, I'm Lina and I'm new! :)
  2. padawanlissa Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome! i sugest you visit us in the welcome party, hugs, or pillow fight threads.
  3. Teh-Mole Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi, JediLina! I'm in disguise as Teh Mole of a game. I would ask you to join but this is the last game of its kind ever! But there's plenty of fun to be had by all. Stick around and you will find it, or it will find you .....

By the way, a different kind of game will follow, and maybe you can play it when it arrives.
  4. LeiaO Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi JediLina and welcome to the boards [:D]! JC is huge and may seem a bit overwhelming at first, so I suggest you check out the 'adoptions' thread and get yourself a Master to guide you here. It's nice to have you here, enjoy your stay :)!
  5. JediSara Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hej Lina. ;) Welcome to the boards. :D
  6. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Heya, welcome to the boards.

Newbies are a delicate and endangered species, hunted down and poached by oldbies. But there is a national preserve called... Welcome New Users. For a hefty fee (using your head to think up a username), you yourself can enjoy the splendid e-space of the Welcome New Users. But please don't feed the newbies anything else but food from the designated vending machines.

And please, feel free to hang out here as long as you'd like! Ask any questions you have, make any friends you'd like! La, la... lalalala.... la. Remember there's a lot of helpful links and people above, enjoy your stay!
  7. JEDY Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey S... Lllllina . Welcome , make sure to visit the Cantina for a chat .
  8. Cloned_Sidious Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Welcome JediLina.

One thing which makes me thinking, is that she only posts when JediSara is online, her name is quite similar, they have eachother on their watched users list, and she has JediSara's former signature on her bio.
  9. beatriz Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hej Lina och välkommen hoppas du kommer till min och saras favosida och chattar med oss =) och hitta dig en fin kille..LOL [:D]
  10. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome JediLina! :)

Since you're insured by the Mafia... maybe you want to play the Mafia Game? Be be aware of getting the game ban, but you're insured, you said. ;) :p

Oh and do you like to meet more people from your country? Then take a look at your local FF. :D It's fun. :)

Enjoy your stay. :)
  11. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi Lina!
    [:D] Welcome and hope you like it here. Feel free to ask us if you have any question, we are here to help you, But if you want, you can also ask in the special question thread.
    Welcome again and have fun!
  12. JediSara Jedi Grand Master

star 5

[face_talk_hand] I'm not Lina. She's a friend of me and I helped her register here.
  13. Cloned_Sidious Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    I'm not Lina. She's a friend of me and I helped her register here.

I said it makes me thinking.
  14. Emperor_Kilo Jedi Master

star 4
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.