main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by SamtheDictator, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamtheDictator

SamtheDictator Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2007
    I'm Sam, formally known as Lazor on ever board, but this one. I had heard about this website, but I didn't really end up investigating further.

The reason I got into this community was the podcast. The Zune software is now able to support podcasts, so I searched for some Star Wars pod casts and found this one(yes, I know I could do podcasts on Zune with 3rd party software, but it wasn't worth the trouble).

Some of my hobbies include Star Wars related stuff(Shadows of the Empire game!), Guitar Hero, Interneting, and I'm currently learning the Python Programming language.

For the record, ANY console edition of the next Kotor better come to the Wii.

I know this is kind've taboo, but does anybody have the Star Wars Rebel Alliance(or something, it was the Star Wars RTS) download. I have the game, but I lost the disc. PM me if you have it, and I'll post pictures of the box and stuff with my name on a piece of paper or something.

2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Welcome to the boards Sam!!

I agree with you about KOTOR and the Wii! That would rock!

You might want to ask around in Video Games about the game you need, I don't know if anyone will be able to help, but that would be the place to find out!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Hope you have fun!

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome SamtheDictator! :)

Why have you choosen a different name and not Lazor again? :confused:

I don't own a Wii nor have I played KotOR so far, so I can't add much. But it would be nice, if they produce games for all consoles and computers. That would make it easier and you don't have to pray to own the right one or to buy a new one. ;)

About asking for that game, Mav is right about the place (see link above), but I would check with the mods there first, because downloading of certain games isn't legal and is forbidden on this forum. But I think the mods at the games board can help you somehow. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

4. SamtheDictator

SamtheDictator Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2007
    Lazor was taken. :_|

I'll contact a mod before I try posting in the videogames section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.