main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Simonjedi, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simonjedi

Simonjedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2005
    After lurking for a while and realising i actually have an account, i decided to make an effort and become a member of the comunity.

I regained my love of star wars between the forcecast, lego star wars and the new clone wars movie.

2. Jackrack

Jackrack Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2008
    Hi Simonjedi I love LEGO Star Wars too. If you have any questions send me a Private message.
    Check this out http://boards.theforce.net/welcome_new_users/b10181/28278756/p116/?2877 its the *Official* Pillow Fight

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back Simonjedi! :)

Yep, the Clone Wars movie is something a lot of people are looking forward to. Some FanForces (FF) will even meet and watch the movie together in the cinema. Why don't you check out, if there's a FF close to you? Maybe you can join them and got together to the cinema. It's lots more fun than going alone or with friends who don't care that much about SW. ;)

Other than that I support the link above to the pillow fight thread. You can also visit us at the Welcome Newbie Party to talk about everything and more. ;)

Enjoy your stay. :)

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC, Simon!!

5. docking_bay94

docking_bay94 Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 26, 2008
    im going to see it with my family

6. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Hi, Simon! Welcome to the JC! We're glad you decided to jump into the fray after lurking... it's much better posting than not, I assure you.

If you need any help, we're always here, but if you're into the new Clone Wars movie, check out the LACWAC forum. It's like Aflac without the duck and with Star Wars injections! :cool:

Have fun!

Trikes

7. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Hi, Simon! A lot of us are anxious to see the new movie when it comes out. In fact . . . that's only two weeks away!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.