main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hey!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Docgeo, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Docgeo

Docgeo Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    Hello and thanks for checking out my intro.

I have been a fan since Star Wars was released and everyone decided to see it for there birthday party. I am in the US Army as a Physician Assistant, currently (1nov13) serving in Afghanistan.....well for 18 more days if the weather holds. I have 5 little Jedi at home that I am trying to teach the ways of the force too!

-just finished the book Kenobi and highly recommend.

-currently reading the Courasant Nights series.

- besides all my original figures, to include the blue snaggletooth, my favorite Star Wars collectible is probably topp sketch cards.

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Docgeo: Failte Nua Duine. Thanks for signing up. I also was a birthday party/Day One fan. I don't read too many of the novels, but Kenobi was brilliant.

Get involved here, have a brilliant go of it, and should you have any questions or require an assist, just @.tag one of us in this thread, as it is your personal tech support area.

3. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Hey Docgeo, can you tell us where in Afghanistan? I visited there a few times before I retired; I was a C-130 flight engineer. Have a great ride home!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I would think that he won't answer for security reasons. :p

Welcome Docgeo! :)

Nice to see someone from Afghanistan... ok, not really, but you're there right now and we don't have many people from that area as you can imagine. ;) When you're back home and after spending lots of welcoming time with your family, will you find enough time to visit us regularly? If not, then check out the various boards fast and after you've found your one or two most favorite ones, you have a good place to go whenever you find time again. If there are too many boards, it can get addictive and you spend more time here than you want suddenly. ;)

Have a nice time and a good flight back home. :)