Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBeatlesForce Jedi Padawan

I'm new to this board, and I saw that Baltimore had a board. I'm live here, obviously, so I just wanted to say hey.
  2. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    And you like the Beatles. So that's a double winner in my book.
  3. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
  4. TheBeatlesForce Jedi Padawan

Yeah, for some reason I find that Star Wars fans usually are Beatles fans also.
  5. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    That's because we have an appreciation for creativity and original work that is timeless. Both the Beatles and Star Wars encompass those characteristics.
  6. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Hey everyone. Be sure not to miss this Sunday's playoff game with the Baltimore Ravens. It will be against Miami at 3:30 p.m.
  7. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    It's on to Pittsburgh. We got the look and feel of last year. As long as Grbac doesn't throw and lets his team run the ball, we win.
  8. Motterman Force Ghost

star 2
    I don't think that Pitt can run on us in the playoffs. Although, it will be equally as hard to run on them though.... At least we don't have an "Option" quarterback. As always with these two teams, the game will be won or lost on turnovers and field position-special teams.
  9. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    I'm just sad it took until January for Grbac to realize he shouldn't ever throw the ball. Terry allen reminds me of Jamal Lewis. It seems as if everything is finally falling into place.
  10. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope the Ravens make it to the Super Bowl again. That was a great game yesterday.
  11. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    They're finally starting to look like the team in the playoffs from last year. The running game being led by Terry Allen has relieved a lot of pressure from Grbac and I think it's allowed him to relax. Now when he has to throw, the passes have been more accurate and interceptions have gone way down.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.