main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Hey!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by mattymcmatt, Apr 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattymcmatt

mattymcmatt Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2002
    Hey everyone!

I just found this board. I'm a UVic student. Just wondering where everyone is planning on watching Episode II. I lined up for TPM up in my old hometown, Nanaimo, at the new theatre and that was pretty sweet. SilverCity will probably be the best place here, eh? I read that Famous Players in Richmond has a digital projector...anyone making the trip over there to see it?

Matt

2. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Hey, matt! Welcome aboard!

Actually, I've been in touch with the special events co-ordinator at the theatres, and they are expecting a lineup for Episode II downtown, not at Silver City. Silver City is not set up for a lineup, and they are not encouraging lineups there.

They are also currently negotiating for a early-bird charity screening. If they get it, we may be called on to come in, in costume, and provide colour to the pre-show events. If you'd like to be in on that, or just come out and meet other star wars fans, we are having another meeting this evening out in Langford.

You can give me a call (I'll give you my number in a PM...) to discuss things! It'll be great to have yet another fan along for the sure-to-be wild ride!

*Derisa*

3. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Hey, Matty! Good to see a new face!

I hope you caught the announcement of the meeting we're having in Langford this evening, and we might see you there. If not, keep checking here for updates of our future gatherings. Yes, most definately, our group is planning to line up early for the premiere of Ep.II, and the more with us, the merrier!

You can PM (private message) any of us by just clicking on our names to the left of these posts, then selecting "send user a private message". You can read PM's from the menu at the top of your screen, next to your own name. And if you know all that already, please ignore this paragraph. :)

Looking forward to hearing more from you, and meeting you before Episode II!

Cheers,

- Rani

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.