main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Heya Guys!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Temperamental, Jun 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Temperamental

Temperamental Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2001
    Hey all... I dunno if u will all remember me.. But I used to be here under the name CYU_vader.. I left a while back because of some issues in my life (school, personal)...

I think the one who would most remember me would be Danny.. Subject_Zero..

Anyways I just wanted you to all know that I am back and ask how you all are doin. I hope that everythin is goin well for all of you..

I will only be back though to post on these forums.. I should be around from time to time, when that will be I do not know. But I am back..

So hey again.

Temp.

2. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    Hi CYU, nice to hear from you again. :)

Cris~

3. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I remember you by name if nothing else...

But then again, I'm easily forgotten myself. :(

4. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Of course we remember you CYU. Glad to have you back. :)

Now what we need is for Syl to make an appearance and I believe we'll have reclaimed everyone from the initial FanForce forum.

5. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000

I remember you! You haven't been by in 6 months or so. *ahem*.. I do believe we were being terribly neglected due to a lady friend. Well, hopefully we can talk you into coming to another movie night this year.

6. Temperamental

Temperamental Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2001
    haha. No, it wasn't due to a lady friend.. It was my personal life, and my schooling. You see, due to my courses in school that I chose (film courses) I was swamped with work. So that made it impossible, Believe me I even didn't make some other scheduled events because of my schooling.

As for the lady friend, SZ might remember me talking about the girl, I have been with her for almost 11 months now. We're still going strong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.