main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hi again

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by Remba24, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remba24

Remba24 Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    hey everyone. Sorry it has taken me so long to post again. Was very busy with work and had trouble getting back onto the site. Look forward to talking to everyone.
    Rem

2. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Well, we only have a couple members with internet access, so conversations have been scarce

3. NienNunb1

NienNunb1 Jacksonville, NC FanForce VIP VIP

Nov 3, 2003
    Surely we must have at least a dozen members with internet access? Perhaps with some they cannot get on regularly?

.....right?.....

4. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Well, Mr. Garner doesn't care to post because that would admit he's an official JawaHunter. Stuart_Kenobi (aka Will) is just lazy, AND was ground from everything for about 6 months there. Master Sweetpea is on an extended trip to Tatooine, although his lovely wife does drop us a note occasionally. Austin and Leona don't have internet, and I didn't for while there.

5. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Jedispike falls under the same catagory as Stuart_Kenobi (either grounded or just lazy).

Maybe Ron will change his mind about posting like he did about the 501st.

I had thought we would see Leeona (yodacrumb) b/c I talked to her a few weeks ago & she was visiting someone in Boston & was taking a computer back to J'Ville w/her.

Either way, 2/3rds of us have internet access.........it is just a mattter of loging on & posting. So really there is no excuse for the lull between posts !

6. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Nope, I don't see him ever changing his mind. He reads posts occasionally, but other then teasing me about it, that's it. Oh, and the Jury is still out on the 501st

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.