main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Hi All from sunny Florida Question for R2-Detroit

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Seasons Greetings to all up there in Michigan, its been a while since I posted here from Florida. Things are going good here, job is good and my girlfriend and I are making costumes for bikers scouts. Yes I have turned to the darkside some what. I got my biker scout finished.

[image=http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/ghst915/DSCN1743.jpg]

Me on the left with a fellow biker scout at this past Dragon Con. I will try to find a picture of me without the skull face.

Anyways, Im posting about what is starting up over at the BikerScout.net, we're getting ready to send out our new mascot like the stormtroopers have done with the 12" travling trooper. You guessed it 12" biker scout travling, his name is none other then Treedopdger TB0001. He will be coming to our house first here in Tampa Bay.

What I would like to know is if would R2-Dtroit be interested in starting up a travling Fan Force mascot 12" figure of some kind. Sending him or her or both, around to the diffrent fan force groups, with Detroit being the the 1st stop leaving from Tampa? If you guys are up for this plaese let me know. I can supply the figure or figures, each group would keep them for 2-3 weeks taking pictures at diffrent outings or evnets in that groups home town. Posting them under the Fan Force Activites section so all groups can see the progress of where him/her or both have been. I have lots of 12" figures just sitting around begging for something to due. Each group would have to pay for shipping to the next group and so forth.

If you guys are up for this I will post about it on the FF activites boards and see who else wants to take part in it. The BSN has a listing of dates to where treedodger will be heading out to and staying for the time till he ships out to his next tour of duty. We can do the same thing for this. What do you guys think? Please PM me or post here with your comments, I will check back soon.

Thank you.

2. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Disappointed that no one responded to this invite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.