main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Hi all, I'm new

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by LeiaAsylum, Feb 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    lol, you think hate leads to the darkside? Sorry your talking to a Jedi of the New Order, you have no idea the power of the Unifying Force.

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Okay, now I really have to finish the NJO series. At least so I can talk "Force philosophy" with Ming. :D

3. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    I've yet to start any NJO, I have a huge backlog of Science Fiction and Fantasy books to read.

Right noe, Zelazny's "Lord of Light" is top of my list along side 2 separate translations of The Iliad. I might read Vector Prime in between like I did with Shadows of the Empire.

4. The_Sith_Mistress

The_Sith_Mistress Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    Xizor...mmmmmm lucky Leia :D

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    If you have read up to NJO "Traitor" you'll understand the Force in a whole new light... or dark... depending on your POV... ;)

6. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    They better be good, since I've yet to really like any Star Wars novels. I didn't like tha Zahn books but I thought Shadows of te Empire was entertaining in a low brow way.

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    The first few books are kinda long and drawn out because they have to give description of whole new species and their biotechnology and the names are kinda confusing sometimes. However, the premise is VERY interesting and the whole idea of cultures, religions, right and wrong, dark and light, good and evil is looked at from a very interesting perspective. Once you get to "Traitor" the Force it brought to a whole new level and it makes sense. It makes A LOT of sense...

8. ShaddowHunter

ShaddowHunter Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2001
    [steps out from the shadows]

Good evening to all

Did someone say Shadow? Forgive me, my Carnivore program went off.

I trust Ming, you have everything under control? No need for my assitance at this time? I have many other boards to lurk, and reek havoc on and destroy those here who are in deserving of such great wrath as only the shaddow can provide.

So to all, I will bid the a good and safe evening with no threat to SFFF.

Remember this, everyone has each others six, but in space flight where darkness is, the shaddow is everywhere... ;)

Fare the well

[backs into the shadows] **PooF**

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I see the Shaddow has been around. That guy can be pain, but no one better to have on your side, when it comes to fights and computer espionage.

A question...

Since you guys are the SFFF. And GL filmed the Endor scenes up north of SF. Do you guys know exactly where? And if so, how about we schedule a road trip some time to check out the place?

10. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Shaddow this sector is clear thus far and trust me if we have cause to sound an alert you'll be the first to know. ;)

Bridget, I think Matt know the locations of where they filmed ROTJ Endor shots. In fact we still maybe planning some kind of camping trip sometime in the summer. If it's still on the SVRF is more than welcome. :)

11. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Haaahahahahaha!!! You did it again Ming! I'm over here. *waves from her seat on the other side of the room* That was LDV. Sneaky little bugger ain't he?

But the Endor trip is a good idea. I've been up to Marin once and just walking through those redwoods....wow. If it weren't for the mountain roads I'd live there.

12. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    MING!!!!! LOOK AT THE NAME BEFORE YOU CALL ME BRIDGET!!!!

Or do I need to contact the shaddow, to show the error of your ways??? hmmmm???

13. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Shimata Bakame! (D'oh! in Japanese)... My bad! Same Icon and you both have something written underneath the screen name! ok I'll make a mental note to actually look at the name or at least the color. lol So sorry guys!

14. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Oh I suppose I can forgive you...again. ;) (j/k) It's okay Ming, I still love ya!

15. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    yay! I'm forgiven. :) lol I'll do my best to actually read names next time! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.