main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Hi All! New to Forum!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by kyzman99, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyzman99

kyzman99 Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2004
    Hey everyone. I'm the n00b around here. I used to come to Force.net before the new trilogy came out, but really haven't been too active in checking in. I was browsing around the other day and saw that there were local fan chapters, namely Orlando. Unfortunately, I only saw this the day after the last meeting.

I'm sure I can say I'm not a SW geek, but we all know better and I can own up to the fact that I am. I'm 33 (soon to be 34 ouch), married with 2 kids that I drive crazy with my excessive play of Galaxies online.

I was one of the kids that their parents took to see the original SW in the movies in 1977. Can still remember the day my mom read to me that they were making a sequel - woot!

Anywho...figured I would make a first post and say hello to everyone.

2. raiza123

raiza123 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    Welcome & Hello!

Melanie

3. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Well, you picked a pretty good time to join. It's never far from a meeting these days. We've had regular meetings for most of the last year, so I hope you can join us soon.

Welcome aboard. -Campbell

4. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    Hello to one n00b from another. :)

L8r

5. Focefullkenobi

Focefullkenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2004
    Welcome! Hope you learn to love this forum like me.

6. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    Hello there... try and stop by our meeting this month so we can all meet you :)

7. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    or beat you... okay I think the initiation was supposed to be secret. Ooops! Just kidding! Welcome aboard, dude.

8. Sabacc

Dec 9, 2001
    You know, Ruckus, that was one guy. You don't have to bring it up for every new member. Almost every newbie we've "welcomed" has survived the freezing process.

9. IkritMan

IkritMan Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 11, 2002
    I'm new too!! What a coinkidink!! :p

10. Sabacc

Dec 9, 2001
    Wellkommen, mein Freund.

11. siul-fer-nando

siul-fer-nando Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 30, 2002
    hey im a jediknight from JOPR (Puerto Rcio jedi outcast) but now am radicaded im orlando permanetly, so im glad to part to this site and the forum if you like. this is my address 3215 s. semoran apt 305 orlando florida 32822. may the force be with you all.

12. raiza123

Dec 18, 2003
    Welcome! We hope you will be able to join us in our meeting this coming Saturday at the downtown library. Get to meet the faces behind the posts and just hang out.

que chevre que estas en nuestro grupo.

Melanie

13. siul-fer-nando

siul-fer-nando Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 30, 2002
    all right if theres someone in the forum now please hear me at wht time presisly is the metting because im here now

14. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    Is it really such a good idea to post one's home address on a message board? I don't mean any disrespect, but you don't know who's reading these boards, you know?

At any rate, welcome! :)

L8r

15. raiza123

Dec 18, 2003
    You must have just missed us because we were there from about 12noon to what 2pm or 2:30pm. Then we moved on to lunch at the Globe. Sorry but maybe next time we'll get to meet you.

Melanie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.