main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi all! Newbie to the universe, here!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by LuliaOlenska, Aug 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuliaOlenska

LuliaOlenska Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2005
    Hi everybody!

I just registered to this MB because I like to discuss SW. However, I'm not a complete connaisseur, i.e. I don't know EVERYTHING there is to know. But I think I know enough to hold my own. I just hope I won't annoy and/or offend anyone with my neophyte comments and questions!

See you!

2. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Hi Lulia!
    [:D] Welcome and hope you like it here.
    I thing we all love to discuss about Star Wars..... :) I'm sure you'll meet someone who wants to discuss with you very long, but it's a bit too late for me, have to wake up early tommorrow.

Have fun!

3. Jedi_Apparition

Jedi_Apparition Jedi Master star 2

Feb 19, 2003
    welcome look around have fun check out some of the wonderful threads ont he boards! If you have questions just ask!

4. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    TEH NEWBIES ARE ATTACKING!!111!11!! :p Welcome to the boards! Be sure to click on the super duper awesome links in the forum header like the map of the boards which can help a lot!!!! Also, feel free to ask any questions that you need answered either here in this thread or in the official question thread!!

Again I say WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!

:p

5. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome LuliaOlenska.

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome LuliaOlenska! :)

It's great that you joined. Don't worry about asking newbie-questions. At least here in WNU you can ask us whatevr you want (mostly about technical/board thingies and where to post what). This board is made to help out, so you can't really annoy us. There's even an adoption thread where you can ask for an Adopter who will help you until you feel comfortable with the boards. :)
    But on the other boards I would start reading a bit before posting a new thread. Some questions are already answered. But I'm sure you get familiar to the boards soon. :)

Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask us. :)

7. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to hang around Welcome New Users for as long as you'd like. Have fun!

8. LuliaOlenska

LuliaOlenska Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2005
    Thanks for the welcome, everybody!

9. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
    welcome, Lulia!

10. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    [face_peace] mesa new, I LOVE STAR WARS. so I guess I'll bhe accepted here. In my band class, everytime i say something, like Darth Vader, my friend we call Speedy, attempts to hit mesa. but, I tell her that I have the Force and she backs off. [face_whistling] well, I hope none of you want to kill mesa, but, my teachers are getting sick of SW. at, school there are these 6th graders, and everytime I go by one of them, they'll say, hey, guys, there's that Jedi girl... [face_mischief] I wear Jedi boots, claim I'm a Jedi, and wear a Darth Vader messenger bag... I'll send a link sometime... I don't know if I'm really a Jedi or a Sith... but, I claim Jedi, maybe later I'll be seduced by the Dark side... oh, yes.. I'm related to Darth Vader....:D
    [face_praying] please let me live after this...
    well, Chowbaso... bye, *Skywalker signs out*

11. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Hello LuliaOlenska, welcome to the JC, have fun!

12. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    >>.<< I'M GONNA DIE! I KNOW NONE OF YOU! DON'T KILL MESA!!!

*Skywalker signs out*[face_worried]

13. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    Edit: No flamming!

14. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Thgis is not the place to discuss such matters.

Mods do what they do and that that.

WELCOME btw :)

15. General_Rieekan

General_Rieekan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    welcome to the boards LuliaOlenska! its always good to have another SW fan join us! if youre looking for something new to you, click on over to the TFN Fanfilms forum and TFN FanFilms, youll find lots of films that are SW or SW-related. for instance, there was just a new release for a fanfilm made in France, and Emergence Of The Sith and The Jedi Saga are two of the most popular films up on the site. its all good fun and it sort of adds to the whole SW experience, only from the fans POV. when even have a film with Snoopy at the Battle Of Yavin!

16. Boba_Babe

Boba_Babe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Welcome, LuliaOlenska! I'm probably like you, I'm a fan but... have much yet to experience in SW. Glad you're here, and see you around! Come by the Hug a Newbie thread for a hug!

17. Darth_Vader_631

Darth_Vader_631 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2005
    mesa new.... I've read some of you's posts.... hi Lulia...... hi... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.