main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK hi all

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by xwing25, Dec 8, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xwing25

xwing25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 1999
    well we got a new forum and no measage on it so i thought i would start by saying hi to all of you out there :D

2. BlueJediYsixer

BlueJediYsixer Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2000
    hello xwing25 hows it goin'?

3. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    Going good can't wait to Chrismas and the days after because I get at least one gift card to go get what I want. Nobody know what to get me .I have a good size collection and I only know what I have.

4. BlueJediYsixer

Dec 13, 2000
    i here yeah there sorry it too me so long to reply go tied up in school stuff. me i collect yoda my relatives call obsessed but they dont understand the power of SW.

5. JediKnite

JediKnite Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2001
    Hey, I'm new to the board, but I've been a Star Wars fan since wayyy back. I am obsessed with Jedi and I collect the Comic Books and the Jedi Action FIgures (of which I wish there were more). Hope to hear from you guys soon! :)

6. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    glad to have you here i collect just about every thing i can get my hands on from books to toys to legos glad to see a new face here

7. BlueJediYsixer

Dec 13, 2000
    sorry its been so long but i got tied up in school i collect mostly books&yoda stuff he's the bomb

8. BlueJediYsixer

Dec 13, 2000
    hello...anyone there...just wondering.

9. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    I'm here where have you been I 've updated my website go have a look and give me some feedback

http://www.geocities.com/xwing_25/xwing.html

I updated my collection photos....

10. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Jason,

I visited your site and you have quite the collection. I was unable to view all of it because of the large number of pics on the page -- it was taking way too long to load. Perhaps some thumbnails would help with quicker loading ;).

Anyway, I think it's great you're starting a collectors club. I'm originally from OKC and would have loved being a part of it. Have you visited ToyBase10 (near the fleamarket in OKC)? It's a great toy store with all kinds of toys from SW to GI JOE to Transformers to McFarlane to whatever. Steve Siemens runs the store and is always willing to negotiate a price, especially if you have a trade. He'll even try to find items you need to complete your collection.

Finally, I'm looking to sell my collection, mostly 1995-present. I have over 200 items mostly mint on card or in box and I have many vintage vehicles complete with all parts and weaponry. Let me know if you're interested and we can talk. My price for this collection is insanely cheap too!

Later.

P.S. I'll post the news about the club on the main page for you.

11. Rogue2point0

Rogue2point0 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 19, 2001
    Hey, I finally decided to check this place out.

I actually reside in Catoosa, OK, but I notice that it doesn't have it's own board. (Go figure, it's probably got about twenty people all told in the town. ;) )

So, I guess this is the place for me, huh?

12. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.