Char, NC Hi all

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Mayhem, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayhem Jedi Master

star 4
    Just dropping a hello. It's been a long time since I've been in contact. Life got quite hectic with lots of changes. Hope all has been well with everyone else. Gonna try to catch up with threads here.

As far as my life goes....I left Borders back in november. Was unemployed for a bit and then started working for Apple in feb/mar. Much much happier there. So much less pressure and stress.
    We also recently found out that we're expecting our 2nd child. Due date 11/30. So things have been moving fast all around. We're starting to look for new apartments/houses in the hope of moving next spring.
    I had started working on a Mando armor set, but got sidetracked big time before the holidays. Hoping to start up again soon.

So thats about the quick version. Amanda is doing well, especially since she's in the 2nd trimester now. Elena is getting big and is way too smart lol.

Once again I hope everyone here is doing well and I'll be trying to check in here more often.

-Ed
  2. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    Hi Ed, I don't think we've met. Congrats on the impending baby and new job. :)
  3. Jada Chapter Rep Charlotte, NC

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Ed!

Dude! It's been too long. I know Lou has asked about you.

We need to get together sometime!

~Jada
  4. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
  5. Mayhem Jedi Master

star 4
    We definitely need to get together again. Its amazing how fast time seems to go by. Elena turns 3 in a month and the new baby is due in 3 months.
  6. Jada Chapter Rep Charlotte, NC

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Are you on Facebook? My name on there is Jada Hope
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.