Knox, TN Hi everyboby!!!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by marvelfett, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marvelfett Jedi Knight

star 1
    wow. I was so glad to find out about you guys. I'm in Knoxville and have been looking for some local fans to get together and talk with. We all gotta stick together guys.
  2. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome, marvelfett!

Good to add another Knoxville fan to the group :)

As AOTC approaches, I hope we get more and more people in here.

Feel free to PM me anytime.

Jeremy
  3. marvelfett Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks. Really glad to be here!
  4. tennesseejedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    welcome marvelfett. there are alot of us here in Knoxville that meet every month and discuss the latest on Star Wars. the next meeting is this SUNDAY at NOON in west Knoxville at the Celebration Station. are you a collector too? there will be alot to discuss at this meeting ranging from conventions, to the AOTC movie lineup in Knoxville, to the TRU toy run on April 23rd. check out the web site at www.thejawa.net/cgi-bin/YaBB/TSWCG/YaBB.cgi
    you are welcome to join us this Sunday and meet many others who share the interest of Star Wars. email me at black@lock-net.com if you have any other questions.

--Brett--
    --TSWCG site Administrator/Knoxville Rep--
  5. marvelfett Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi,
    What's up? Yeah I'm here in K-town. I'm a re-entry student at U.T. . I'm working on a Masters in Art Education. I'm 31 and yes I"m a collector. I have quite a few pieces, thogh my specialties are Losse Vintage figures (ya gotta play with 'em) of which I have all but one variation, I have over 300 books, every comic printed in the U.S. (a coule that weren't) all in all several thousand pieces. I'm gladd to hear about you guys and would love to try and go to the meeting on Sunday.
    Oh yeah. I have some "Star Wars" watercolors that I did a few years ago posted on "Andrew's Star Wars Site" most everyone elses stuff is all digital so mines not as flashy but when you get there look under Sean Seyfert in the "Your Art" section. Here's the address:
    http://www.aravenwood.free-online.co.uk/Nov99/First%20Page/Introduction.htm
  6. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Master

star 4
    I checked out your artwork, Marvelfett.

Looks good :)

I particularly like your rendition of Tessek. Good stuff.

Maybe you could bring some of your art to the meeting and share it? Would that be okay, tennesseejedi?
  7. tennesseejedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    yes, that would be "cool" with me. get it........cool........watercolors.....haha.
    anyway, everyone likes to see stuff that they havn't seen before at the meetings so if it's something original or odd or rare then bring it along. i gotta think about something cool i can bring now. ;-)

--tennesseejedi--
  8. TanthosJorlac Jedi Knight

I want to come to your meeting Sunday soo bad, but I can't. I will be able to come to your next meeting though!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.