main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Everybody! New Artist in the mix!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Alex_Alderete, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex_Alderete

Alex_Alderete Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2009
    Hi Everybody, so glad to meet you all! I'm a professional artist that has worked with Topps on the new and exciting Terminator Salvation series, Archie Comics/March of Dimes set, and numerous commission. [Edit] I wanted to ask where should I post this sort of thing. Thx for your help. Alex.
    [image=http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/drcornfish/Storm2.jpg][image=http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/drcornfish/Storm1.jpg]

Edit: Advertisement isn't allowed. Sorry.
    I'll answer your question in a post below and keep this open so you can communicate until you can send PMs.

2. Alex_Alderete

Apr 17, 2009
    One more![image=http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/drcornfish/Rancor.jpg]

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Alex! :)

Your pics look really great. Good work! If you want to show us your pics (without advertising of course), you can visit FanArt. There you'll get some feedback. :)

If you only want to advertise it, I'm afraid, then there's no place for this. Sorry.

But I hope this isn't your only purpose and you enjoy talking with other SW fans and seeing what other users do (for example: pics or FanFic or costumes or meeting in RL or simply chatting and so on). :)

Have fun! :)

4. Alex_Alderete

Apr 17, 2009
    Thx for the help Skiara. Sorry for the mix up. I tried to remove my post from the collectors section but I didn't see any delete button. I definitely would like to show my stuff off for critiques.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    You didn't know, so it's not a big problem for me. :)

If you want to get your other thread deleted, I suggest to send a PM to LAJ_FETT who's the mod of Collections. Users can't delete posts or threads.

Since you need at least 20 posts to be able to send a PM, I suggest to use the 'Getting 20 posts...' thread, which you can find as a sticky at this board.

I hope this helps and if you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help you. :)

6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello! Welcome to the JC, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.:)

7. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    You work for Topps? Cool!

8. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    Hey, nice artwork :) I'll see for my future stories if you end up doing fan fiction art that I could use you :) Have fun on the boards, I always do :p

9. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    What Gunny said!! Cool!! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.