main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Everybody!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Jedi_Nova, Nov 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nova

Jedi_Nova Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2001
    Hello all!

Wow, its been awhile since I threw up something on here so I thought I would check in!

Still goin strong in school and keepin busy at work. Same ol same ol I guess.

Did anyone hear the guys on the Greg and Bo show on 106 FM talking about Lucas being in Denver? I guess some guy that claimed to work for ILM approached someone that work for the show. They thought it was some big joke, apparently he told then that he was working in Denver with GL for the next 6 months. But they checked the guy out and he does work for ILM. Any sightings????

Ok, is it just me or what?? i bought the EP2 DVD and for the life of me cannot get the 1138 blooper reel up without typing it in about 100 times. Is there a trick?? My dad said that its probably some big prank to see how many times people will try it! ;)

Anyway, I can get it to work on the Kamino menu, but not on the others, and again thats after typing that code in for about 30 minutes.

Any other easter eggs on there?

Well I better get back to workin on the basement!

Talk to ya soon!

Nova

2. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    I go to the options menu, and then I type in:

+10 (that is a button on my remote. I hope you have it too.)
    {enter}
    {enter}
    {enter}

i hope that helps. theres some funny stuff in there.

3. Jedi_Nova

Jedi_Nova Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2001
    Yup, I tried that. I can get it to work, I have seen it a couple times, but man what a pain! ;)

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    RE: Lucas Rumor - You do know that he typically does not leave the ranch very often. HAving set upa very elaborate teleconferencing system that anyone who wishes the presence of the man must adhere to in order to speak w/ the man.

So, he may be working w/ the guy, but he may never meet the man in the flesh

5. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    That's funny, I bet he will be the first man w/ the holo conferencing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.