main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Hi everyone, I'm only 15 and need some help!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JeDiMaStEr90489, Jul 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeDiMaStEr90489

JeDiMaStEr90489 Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2005
    :D Hey everyone. My name is Yessenia, I'm 15, and live on the southside of town. I was just wondering if everyone was like over 20 years old or something cause I don't want you to be invaded by a "youngling".[face_worried] It's just that I know NO ONE around my age who likes Star Wars as much as I do:_| . I've only been a hard-core fan for like a few months, but I totally love it and wish I had someone to chat about it with. So let me know if I bother you guys by posting messages or anything because I'm young. If you'd like to help me out or if you know someone my age who might wanna chat with me, then please email me at JeDiMaStEr90489@aol.com. I hope someone e-mails me soon[face_praying] !!

2. yoda1248

yoda1248 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Hello, this group is great for all ages im kind of young for the group (17) and i am treated with respect and like a friend as is everyone else in the group. And you said you are looking for a hard cor fan around your age.......well you found one..........There are many great members in this club so im sure you can find someone to talk to........joshua

3. JeDiMaStEr90489

JeDiMaStEr90489 Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2005
    Thanx for welcoming me, Joshua![:D] Do you have aol?

4. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Welcome! We are an all ages group so don't let that worry you!

5. Jamey-Wan-Kenobi

Jamey-Wan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2005
    Hey Guys, My name is jamey. Im from LaGrange Ga and i need your help. the sith totally rule our forum because im the only jedi there. Its kinda like an rpg but not really. yall should come check it out, theres a jedi house for everyone to talk about stuff other than star wars and there is a jedi academy for everyone to train and get more force powers. once agian i really need yalls help. your our only hope.

6. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Welcome!!! Hope to meet u soon.
    Gina

7. SilverBullet34

SilverBullet34 Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2004
    Hey, I know this group will welcome you aboard. Hope to see at a meeting soon.
    Monroe

8. Jonch-houtal

Jonch-houtal Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2005
    :cool:
    Hey my name is chris and i am fifteen as well

9. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    I'm 22, but I USED to be 15 ;)

Don't let age bother you, kids. It's just an easy way for us to track your activities over the course of your existence and it's primitive to that. We're actually more interested in your Medicloriant levels. For instance, I - being a Mandalorian Jedi Killer - have none, but I've snuffed enough out of the galaxy to saturate a hydrospanner.

Whatever that means.

10. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Star Wars is AGELESS - once you get talking to someone about it, it doesn't matter how old you are.

Welcome aboard and hope to see you at a meeting or event!

11. YodaLover85

YodaLover85 Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2005
    im 20 but im pretty sure i remember being 15 at one time

12. SilverBullet34

SilverBullet34 Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2004
    Prompt Hey it's nice when you concerned with being to young wait to when your thougts are am I to old :eek: [face_worried] :_| Just kidding life is always good if you don't follow the wrong friends. Injoy your youth [face_dancing]

13. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    age matters not, welcome to the boards, looking foward to meet you.

14. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    age totally does not matter.i know more things than my very hard core dad,and im only 11.i could tell you the exact location to find a dewback colony on tatooine(star wars galaxies)!

15. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    age is only a number.....i am 28. most of the time I am very serious and level headed...but when i don't have to be I act like a big kid...so don't let the age thing bother you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.