main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hi everyone my name is dillon and i am love star wars

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by JediDillon, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDillon

JediDillon Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2007
    hello everyboddy!!!! i am so happy to being on this message board! i am love anything star wars expessially attacks of the clowns because i thoght lerning about the clown troopers was so innteresting. i hoping everyone also her am love star wars and i cannot wait to talks to all of you abowt star wars.
    dillon

ands i am new to speak english so many sorry for bad typings.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome JediDillon! :)

There's no problem about spelling mistakes or other mistakes as long as you give your best. Here are lots of people whose first language isn't English. As a little suggestion to avoid some mistakes, you can use an spell-checker like the one which you get with the google toolbar. This helps a lot. :)

Btw if you English isn't your first language, which one is it and where do you come from? :)

Have much fun and see you around. :)

3. Faithers

Faithers Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2006
    Hi,Dillon.

Don't worry too much about your spelling, since people here rarely care about spelling mistakes as long as the whole post is understandable. And your English will soon be better as you stay around here and talk with people. Or, as is said above, Google Spell-Checker.:)

Enjoy.:D

lol at 'attack of the clowns'

4. JediDillon

Feb 5, 2007
    thanks you for nice things you said. it makes me feel very good. i am live in doha, qatar. it is small iland in pershan gulf. for 70 yeers slomakav plokillamaki was doha leader and he did not let any america movies into ****ry becase he think it evil but 6 year ago he die and we now can wach amarica movies. star wars has been in my ****ry for only 6 year but everyone in qatar love it and all wish to be jedi.

5. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Wow! That's really interesting!

Welcome to the Jedi Council! [:D]

And as said before, don't worry too much about speeling mistakes and such. I'm not a native English-speaker myself, but this board has improved my English greatly, so I'm probably the best in English in my class now. I'm sure this board will be good for your English as well! :)
    And of course, you can make lots of new friends here, from all over the world.

6. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    Hello Dillon :)
    Welcome to our forums, have fun and don't worry about spelling mistakes too much. As long as you are giving your best it's no problem.
    I'm not very well in english and nobody has attacked me yet because of this ;) But... I'm getting better and better, like Chilla said it's a great place to improve your english.

7. JediDillon

Feb 5, 2007
    i am so happie that everione is so aksepting of my new english typings. i hope i find many new friends in this message bord

8. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hello Dillon and welcome. Most of us realize that not everyone grew up speaking English and are willing to help those that are learning the language. :)

By the way, I am not that great at spelling either. ;)

9. DunedinJedi

DunedinJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2007
    Welcome dillon :D

10. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    Welcome friend!

I know plenty of people on these boards where English is not their first language. And I've heard it said that the interaction here has helped them improve their skills a lot. So have a look around, jump in, and try your best!

If you're not sure about anything, just ask! People love PMs. :D

Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.