main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hi everyone! New padawan here :)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Celidore, May 2, 2015.

1. Celidore

Celidore Jedi Knight star 3

May 2, 2015
    Hi! I'm new here!
    I come from Italy and I'm a Star Wars fan like all of you :)
    I love all SW movies from the prequel and the original trilogy, in particular ROTS.
    My favourite characters are Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda and Han Solo.
    Besides the movies, I've also played some SW videogames like Jedi Alliance, Republic Heroes and Revenge Of The Sith.

Nice to meet you! :)
    (Ps: English is not my native language, so sorry if my English seems to be not very good...)

2. Jabba the Pizza

Jabba the Pizza Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2015
    Hello! I would suggest playing Knights of the old republic. Be prepared for the biggest spoiler you have encountered.

Celidore likes this.
  3. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Hello and welcome. :)

Celidore likes this.
  4. Zurros Ka

Zurros Ka Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 26, 2015
    Welcome to the forum bud

Celidore likes this.
  5. Darth Ukendt

Darth Ukendt Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 24, 2015

I never would've guessed, your english seems better than that used by most the people I know in real life.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy it here.

NYCitygurl and Celidore like this.
  6. Celidore

May 2, 2015
    Thanks! :)

7. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    Boun giorno. ('Scuse, my Italian is very limited), but welcome to the forums Celidore.

Celidore likes this.
  8. Celidore

May 2, 2015
    Grazie tante! (Thank you very much!) :)

9. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Celidore likes this.
  10. Celidore

May 2, 2015
    Thanks so much for the welcome and I'm glad to know that my English is good :) And thanks also for the advice about the games section. Nice to meet you and I say to you in my Italian language "Che la Forza sia con te!" (May the Force be with you!). And the 4th too! :)

11. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Welcome aboard Celidore. Don't worry about any language barriers. Take your time and be yourself. Let us know if you need any assistance navigating the forums.

Celidore likes this.
  12. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Let me add my welcome, Celidore! We share some SW faves in common as Obi-Wan and Yoda are among my favorite characters and I love ROTS as well.

I agree with the others--your English is very good, and, even if it wasn't, I don't think anyone around here would be rude about it. I think you will find that most people here are very friendly and welcoming and there are a lot of other non-American posters around. Actually, one of the things I like best about the SW fan community I've found here is that it draws fans from all over the world! Very cool indeed.

Hope you enjoy the boards! If you'd like to meet some fellow Yoda-lovers, feel free to pop in to the Yoda Fan Club thread in the "Star Wars Community" area. We always love to have new people join our little thread:):

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...-our-ally-and-a-powerful-ally-it-is.50003696/

Edit: P.S. I've been to several cities in Italy (Firenze, Siena, Padua, Venezia, and Roma) and just loved every minute of my visits. Amazing food, friendly people, and such wonderful art, history, and culture.

Celidore likes this.
  13. Celidore

May 2, 2015
    Hi and thanks for your welcome too :) Yes, it's cool to find here people from all over the world!
    PS: It's always a pleasure to know that own country is appreciated by foreign people :)

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome to the forum.

Celidore likes this.
  15. Cleo Jinn

Cleo Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2015
    Welcome to the forums:)
    Ok, so I'm new as well, that doesn't mean I can't say welcome to someone from Italy;)

16. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Hello Padawan. Welcome to JCF. :) I hope you have enjoyed your stay here so far and that you have found a couple of boards that hit your heart. ;)

Good to see the fellow gamer here, me myself is currently gaming Star Wars: The Old Republic. I have other Star Wars games too, but SWTOR is my favorite.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.