main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi everyone newbie signing in

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by IntrepidCoxie, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IntrepidCoxie

IntrepidCoxie Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2006
    Hi everyone i thought i would finally stop being a luker and and sign up and hi to everyone. I'm regular user of reblescum,mandalorian district,KOTE,Imperialoutpost,omega wing and now hopfully i'll see if i can make a home here.

I know a couple of you already from other forums and hopefully get to know a lot more of you. Anyways I'm a collector of modern and vintage starwars and i also troop as a tie pilot for the Norwich and district collectors club and knights of the empire.It's the most fun i've had in years.

Anyways lookforward to hearing from you guys
    regards mark

2. Magik

Magik Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2004
    Hello and welcome to the boards

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to our home, IntrepidCoxie! :)

It's great to see that you found your local FF already. Do you enjoy it there? I hope so, because those FF and their meetings are normally lots of fun. We have one this weekend as well... or better it is more a good-bye-party for a friend, but most of us are FF. Although it is a sad reason, I think it will be fun. :)

You said you're collecting SW thingies. Have you took a look at collecting already? Maybe you find some interesting details or other stuff to talk about. :)

Enjoy your stay and it would be nice to see you at one (or more) of our social threads like the "welcome newbie party", pillowfight or hugging thread here in WNU. :)

4. sweetcaroline

sweetcaroline Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2004
    Hi and welcome. :)

5. PrincessChattyCathy

PrincessChattyCathy Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2005
    Hello and welcome glad to have you here. I would like to invite you to check out the Galactic Senate game in the Star Wars Community. It is lots of fun and we can always use more Senators.

6. WEEBACCA

WEEBACCA Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 4, 2004
    Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

7. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Hello! It's always great to see lurkers finally join and post! Welcome InetrepidCoxie!

8. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you and getting to know you. Welcome, IntrepidCoxie! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.