main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Hi Everyone !

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by BothanSpy575, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BothanSpy575

BothanSpy575 Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2003
    Hi everyone, I am new here to fan force and just wanted to say hi! Oh yea if anyone is interested I am in the process of creating and fan film and would love some help from the locals here in Madison. Hope to here from some one soon!

2. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Welcome BothanSpy575

Glad to see someone new around here.
    What part of Madison are you in? I'm on the East side, not too far from the East Towne Mall

I'd be interested in helping with the fan film. Tell us more about it. I'm sure others would be interested as well.

3. BothanSpy575

Aug 27, 2003
    Well it really is going to be a comedy. I am basing it off of four postcards I got in Disney World from the Star Tours attraction. I am on the far west side not that far from west towne.

4. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Thats kind of far, We should be having a meeting soon so maybe you can tell us more

5. BothanSpy575

Aug 27, 2003
    What is kinda far? Where I live? Anyways if you want to see the four postcards I can email them to you all you have to do is give me your email adress. I am sure the fan film will make more sense once you see the postcards.

6. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Welcome to the Madison group, BothanSpy. I live on the west side of Madison also, in Middleton.

This fanfilm sounds interesting. Depending on time, I may be able to offer some sort of help, as well as most of the rest of the group. What kind of assistance are you looking for?

7. BothanSpy575

Aug 27, 2003
    Wow that is cool Ned I live in Middleton too. Well I guess right now I am in the planning stage so if there was some one who wanted to help out with the props and costuming, also I want to get feed back from everyone about what they think of my idea so that the film will be good. It is going to be a promo for Star Tours not the ride but the tourist agency. It is mainly based off of these four postcards I got like I have been saying all along. Do you know when are next meeting will be?

8. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Hoy Bothanspy! I (and the other members I'm sure) are very pleased to see a new member of the group. Right now we are trying to expand our fanforce in number. About the fanfilm, I for one would be very interested in helping with it. I do have a Jedi Costume if that could be of any use, I would be more than happy to wear that, and if not its not big deal. Also for props (nothing much but oh well) I have a custom blaster pistol that I made and a Lightsaber that is nearly completed. So if any of thats any help that would be cool. I look forward to meeting you at the next meeting.

Forcebewitya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.