Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Chicago, IL' started by screamrat1, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    "Chicago Force welcomes all fans within: (how many miles away are you Haz'?) miles from State & Madison"

So it's okay if I live 5 blocks from State & Madison? :D

"Frostey lives near Rockford, you should get in touch with her."

I thought she lived in like Wisonsin or Michigan or something? :confused:
  2. nalan1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Mt Prospect?? I am driving through there all the time, got a slew of jobsites down there, Is there any good comic book stores in this area? I drive to one way over in Schaumburg to get all my stuff.
  3. ThomSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    I pick up most of my comics at Comix Revolution in Randhurst Mall. It's on the north end of the mall, next to Carson Pirie Scott.
  4. nalan1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Do they do pick and pull there? I think I have been in there before, kinda down in the same area where Suncoast is right?
    You ever been to the resteraunt across from randhurst "The Loft" Looks like a barn?
  5. ThomSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Pick & pull, meaning you give them a list of comics you collect regularly, and they'll pull 'em for you as new issues arrive? They used to do that, with a discount for pulled titles, but I dunno if they still do.

The Loft is a cool place, with decent atmosphere and good food. (I dunno how drink prices compare, you'd have to ask the regular barflies here about that.) At my old job, we would often meet there after work on Fridays for drinks.
  6. nalan1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah i kinda like the place, My girlfriend has worked there since we moved here. They have some pretty decent live bands on saturday nights too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.