main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by yoda313, Aug 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda313

yoda313 Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2005
    I'm another star wars fan just throwing in his two cents. I've been a Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember. I've visited the main force.net page off and on over the years but finally decided to sign up for the forum. Nice site :)

I can't wait for the SITH dvd to come out. Then my collection will be complete :)

Kevin

(by the way I'm 27 and live in Michigan)

2. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Hey, welcome to another "mature" poster! Glad you found us, Kevin, I think you'll have a great time around this place. I'm sure you'll check out the movie forums and if you want a place to chat with others over 25, visit The Geriatric Ward in the Jedi Council Community. Have a great time. :)

3. Boba_Babe

Boba_Babe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Yoda313, welcome! It's ok to be 27. In RL you are young. Have fun around the boards! Come to the hugging thread.
    Everyone there
    has love to share. [face_love]

4. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Hi Yoda313, welcome here! I know the feeling. And, as you can see from the profiles of those that have welcomed you so far, you are not the oldest here [:D] The Geriatric Ward is fun. And so are the Pillow thread and Newbie party. In the mean time, if you have any questions, ask or PM and we will try to answer your questions :)

29 and living in the Netherlands :)

DU.

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    That's nothing, I'm 87 and I have to eat all my food through a straw. You kids have it all too easy, I had to watch Star Wars when it was originally a play by Shakespeare. For shame!

Oh, yeah, welcome to the boards. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, or need any help with. This place is to help get onto your feet, and learn the things there are to learn. Don't be shy to explore, and to look at all the helpful links above. Enjoy your stay!

6. Emperor_Kilo

Emperor_Kilo Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2004
  7. AmazingB

AmazingB Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2001
    by the way I'm 27 and live in Michigan

Holy crap, you and Jeff need to throw down fisticuffs.

Amazing.

8. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Yoda313! :)

It's nice to see you coming out of your lurking time and I hope you join a lot of discussion about SW and non-SW. ;) Btw have you already visited your local FF? It's worth a look. :)

Enjoy your time at the boards. :)

9. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Hello yoda313.

10. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    Hello there yoda313 and welcome to the boards! :)
    Be sure to give me or any other member here a PM (Private Message) if you have any questions that we can answer! :D Also check out the GLOSSARY if you don't know what a certain term (like PM) means. I still use it to this day. :)

Once again, welcome, and enjoy your stay! [face_cowboy]

~Agent

11. cloneCommando1138

cloneCommando1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.