Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by JadenSkywalker, Apr 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melarn Tecc Jedi Master

star 4
    I went to the topic, but i didnt vote, for reasons stated there, i think, gtg check.

gah, state is on Friday, im sooo anxious, nervous, excited, bah, to cunfuzzled now. ;)

I met my hero today. We had a career day at school, so I went to the artist/illustrator, thinking "oooh just some promotion small time artist" nooo, this was Terryl Whitlatch, the lady who designed Jar Jar Binks and many of the other characters in the Star Wars universe, and she lives here in oregon!!!!! somewhere, she is my hero, makes me want to take my art seriously now.... gah, im still excited about it.
  2. Jaya_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, well I'll go vote :)

OOOH!! I am so excited!! if I were actually IN state, I would be nervous too but I'm just going to watch so I'm not ;)
    A whole weekend with my best friends, out of town, shopping, and dance!! woohoo ;)
    btw our theme is 'school girls'
    whoa!! you're so lucky, that sounds so cool! :eek: :D
  3. Melarn Tecc Jedi Master

star 4
    No shopping part this year though, coaches took it out so we go have "bonding" time at a park.

Gah, I feel down, we tied for 9th out of 11 4A large division themes. I guess the judges just liked the technical routines better than the funk routines this year. Now we're going to come back and beat them all next year! heh, I was so excited, but I dont know what to think now, I guess..... Oh well, no more early morning practices, woooo. ;)
  4. Jaya_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, well not much has happened here in awhlie...why is no one in this thread? :p

aww, that's too bad melarrn. our team didnt make it to the second round either :(
    Good luck next year though :)

so whats new with everyone?
  5. Raiden Jedi Knight

star 1
    I've been learning some stuff in directX stuff... and flash... and um... this thread is rather interesting.. heh..
    -Raiden
  6. Melarn Tecc Jedi Master

star 4
    Ummmm, I went to seattle for a robotics competition. Have a 10 page english paper due sometime in the next couple weeks. Anddddddd my birthday is coming up ;) im happy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.