main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JadenSkywalker, Apr 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melarn Tecc

Melarn Tecc Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 1999
    eeehhh, it was fun, now its getting kinda tiring, heh. Oh well, 5 days left excluding today :) cant wait to be home, but then I have to start school 4 days after.....

2. XCountryJedi

XCountryJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2001
    School is almost here. *Sigh* Well, least summer was fun while it lasted. Talk to you guys later. :D

3. Jaya_Jedi

Jaya_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2001
    yeah, i got school on the 6th <puke> although i am looking forward to it also tho!

4. JadenSkywalker

JadenSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    School for me starts on the fourth. It will be exciting and a little scary. My first year of middle school. That's 7th grade. Most middle schools do grades 6-8, but my district has 6th grade in elementary school.

I had a lot of fun at the JC this summer. Once schools starts I'll barely have any time to spend here. :(

5. Ampris_Shannar

Ampris_Shannar Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2001
    yeah, me too, im gonna be cutting back a lot

and dont worry
    ...even tho my first middle school year was 6th grade, not 7th, its not scary, theres lot of untrue freaky rumors, but its actually a way cool place, 7th grade was my fave year ever!

(thats just my school and my experience tho)

6. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    Ugh, Im going to be a Junior, in high school that is ;) and its supposed to be the hardest year of the all, kinda but knida not looking forward to it. Im just pissed that I missed registration, now I have to go to school on the 4th, which usually is only reserved for the new students and freshman. I should be sleeping in that day.....

oh yeah, Im back :) so youll be seeing more of me, school doesnt really affect my posting since I dont exactly post much ;)

7. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    Ummmmm hello?

8. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    I guess you guys really meant it when you said you wouldnt be posting here as much :(

9. NathanDahlin

NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2000
    LOL! Sorry, Melarn...I've been starting up school again. I'm a Junior (11th grade) now, and homeschooled.

10. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    Hey look at that, Im a Junior to :) hmm, so far school sucks ;) yep same old same old, but luckily I have open periods, so I get to go home early.

11. NathanDahlin

Jun 28, 2000
    I've got pretty much the same study subjects that I had last year, in addition to a couple new ones which add spice to my otherwise dull lessons. ;)

12. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    hmmm, interesting tid bit, my school is deciding between Star Wars, something else, and the 80's for homecoming. Out of the three, Star Wars sounds the most theme oriented, which is pissing alot of people off, but not me ;)

13. Jaya_Jedi

Mar 13, 2001
    haha, i remember this one time like a few years ago, we went to disney land, and at the end of the day when the fireworks were gonna start i was in a store, and looking at those plastic lightsabers, and the very cute employee started dueling with me :) [face_laugh]
    i missed the fireworks tho :( ;)

anyways *runs across memory lane onto present streeet*

<okay, basically, UP!>

14. JadenSkywalker

JadenSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Middle school hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be, it's actually a lot of fun.

I still haven't met anyone who is as crazy about Star Wars as I am, so all of you at the JC are the only ones I can discuss Star Wars with.

15. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    Well you can discuss away, thats if anyone actually ever comes here :p

16. NathanDahlin

Jun 28, 2000
    Oh, I'm still here lurking. I just don't want to get in the way of you girls' conversation. :p

17. XCountryJedi

XCountryJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2001
    Now that school started, I'm really busy with homework, so all I do is lurk. I'm in 10th grade (Sophomore).

18. Jaya_Jedi

Mar 13, 2001
    come on Nathan, join in :p ;)
    ive been pretty busy too with school homework, soccer, dance, stuff. y'all know how it is

19. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    dance?? what kinda dance? hmmm, i hate school, each one of my teachers gives is at least 5 hours of homework each night, and since they're all AP classes, thats how its going to be.

Yeah, come on Nathan. :p wow i cant think of anything witty to say today...

20. NathanDahlin

Jun 28, 2000
    Oh, okay! Now that my arm has been heavily twisted... :p

I'm homeschooled, and my different workbooks, videotapes, etc. keep me busy from around 8:00 in the morning to 2:00 in the afternoon. Sometimes it'll be a little less because I'm doing tests, which don't take as long, and sometimes it'll take longer because I have other additional work to do. For example, I'm taking a Driver's Ed class and I have to do homework for it, every week. It's not too hard, but it usually takes about an hour or so.

I have about 10 hours worth of driving time. After I'm done with the Driver's Ed class and I've done another 40 hours, I'll be able to get my license. :)

21. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    Wait, an at home Dr. Ed class, or am I reading that all wrong? anywho, my dr. ed class sucked, never did the homework in it, but managed to pull a high b off for the final, so its ok :)

ha, i got my license :p but now i have to wait for the stupid 6 months law thing, what a bunch of crock if you ask me.

22. NathanDahlin

Jun 28, 2000
    Actually, the Driver's Ed class is at a nearby highschool. It's pretty easy, but then again, that's what the instructor told us at the first class. :)

23. Jaya_Jedi

Mar 13, 2001
    melarnn~ hip-hop and jazz dance

*sigh* you lucky drivers :p

24. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    hmmm, my dr ed was through a college, i think its interesting that they have it at highschools.

oh, I was just wondering because im on West Albany's High Steppers. Ive been taking dance for about 7 years now, but doesnt mean im that good at it ;)

25. Jaya_Jedi

Mar 13, 2001
    thats cool!
    lol, well i havent been taking it that long, but im not very good either ;) ....thats okay, its fun! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.