Oregon Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JadenSkywalker, Apr 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melarn Tecc Jedi Master

star 4
    I love dancing, the early morning practices suck though, have to get up at the butt-crack of dawn.

oh yay, its spirit week at our school, great fun it isnt, which means homecomings this saturday, which blah, our dances suck the big one. and whats worse, people keep on trying to set me up with someone, dont they understand, i dont want to go, id have more fun sitting at home and watching a movie then to go to one of my school's dance. Im just a little steamed with all these people who think i need a date.
  2. masterluke Jedi Knight

Hi guys! What's up? I'm from Portland and just found this message board. Where do you all go to school? I play JV football at Wilson High School (1-0 in league play!) and love Star Wars. I have every single Star Wars novel that has ever been printed and love collecting the CCG game. I also love the UO Ducks and have season tickets to football games. So what's up? How is everyone doing?
  3. NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Welcome, masterluke! Our humble little FanForce board just keeps getting more and more members. :D

In answer to your question, I'm homeschooled. I've participated in a couple of Irish dances at church functions, though. Nothing fancy, mind you, but they were still kind of fun. :)
  4. Melarn Tecc Jedi Master

star 4
    BEAVERS RULE :p

Irish dances??? man Id love to have one of those. Ive been to a couple mormon stake dances with my friends, and i have to say those are alot more fun than school dances.

Hey masterluke!!! :) hehe, I think its funny, my family has season tickets for the Beavs :) what league is your high school in?? just wondering if you guys play West Albany ever....

Oooh, tonights our powderpuff game, so yay i guess, Im only going to see the guys as cheerleaders ;)
  5. masterluke Jedi Knight

Hello again. Wilson is in the PIL, 4A class so I dont think we play West Albany ever. The Beavers Melarn Tecc? The team who almost lost to New Mexico State, the worst team in NCAA? LOL I am just joking, I like the Beavs.(except when they are playing the Ducks) Tommorow my JV team plays Jefferson. I hope we win! Anyway, getting back on subject, who here has entered the Star by Star contest on www.starwars.com? I want to win really bad after reading Rebirth.
  6. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
  7. Melarn Tecc Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you sure???? I thought West was a 4A team, hmmm, let me check. ah ha, thats it, you're just in a different league than us. We'd play you in the finals, if we ever got there that is ;)

Oh my, the Beavs game on Saturday, what can I say...... Well I did get sunburned, which isnt any better. Yeah I went to the game. I guess it wasnt there day. hmmm, oh well.
  8. masterluke Jedi Knight

Melarn Tecc, I feel sorry for the Beavers. Ranked #1 by SI at the start of the season and lost 2 out of 3 allready. Meanwhile, the Ducks look ok but not great. But the big surprise is that Wilson beat 2-time PIL champs Jefferson last Friday! Maybe our teams do have a chance do get to the State Championship. LOL that would be something. In Star Wars news... I can't wait for the teaser trailer to come out. Our first look at EPISODE 2! I have been waiting for this since the end of Ep1. What was everyone's thought's on Episode 1?
  9. Melarn Tecc Jedi Master

star 4
    I actually enjoyed Ep 1, enjoyed it alot actually. But after the 3 or 4th screening in 4 days, it kinda wears on ya. ;)

I just cant wait till all the movies are done, then Ill be having star wars festivals every month ;)
  10. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    I saw the Ducks game on Saturday, and I was very impressed. Not so with the Beavers. What is going wrong with them?
  11. masterluke Jedi Knight

The Beavs. have no good recievers so everyone knows who the ball is going to. Simonton was held to like 26 yards last Saturday. The Ducks have no compitition until Stanford in 3 games, then a big game vs. UCLA.
    We are studing Shakespeare in English, so maybe I will come down to Ashland and see a play one daym, Bib Fortuna, Twi'lek.
  12. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Cool. I saw The Merchant Of Venice this past July; it was pretty good.
  13. Melarn Tecc Jedi Master

star 4
    Apparently a group of actors fro ashland is up at LBCC right now doing Shakespearian skits. I had the chance to go see them today on a school trip, but decided to skip instead. ;)
  14. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Cool, I visited LBCC a couple times when I lived in Corvallis. It's a pretty nice place, but I wanted a college that was a lot further away from home. :)
  15. Melarn Tecc Jedi Master

star 4
    Exactly my point, thats why im thinking about cornell for college, only place i can find with a good astronomy department. ;)
  16. JadenSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi masterluke. :) I'm a big fan of Star Wars litterature, too. I couldn't enter the Star by Star contest becuase I was grounded off the internet during the time we had to enter. Star by Star hits the bookstores on my birthday, which I think is really cool. I'll get it then.

Sorry I can't join in on the football conversation, I know nothing about football. :)
  17. Melarn Tecc Jedi Master

star 4
    lol, i dont know anything about football either ;) I just know enough to convince people that I might know something. heh
  18. masterluke Jedi Knight

That's OK that you guys don't know about football, because this is an SW forum. Welcome Jaden, nice to see you, the guy that started this huge forum! :D Thats cool that Star by Star releases on your b-day, you can get it as a present! Bib Fortuna, what do you think of R3 so far? Way too overpowered I say. By the way I have complete DS2, Tatooine, and Coruscant sets, to let you know how big of a collecter I am. :)
  19. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling

star 10
    I think R3 is a bit overpowered, but balanced at the same time. The "upkeep" stuff on the mains will make up for their insane stats.

I have complete sets of everything after Special Edition. :)
  20. JadenSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    Heh, Melarn, you did a good job of convincing me you knew about football.

Oh, and masterluke, I'm a girl. :)
  21. masterluke Jedi Knight

Sorry Jaden I didn't see that you were a girl. [face_blush] But it doesn't diminish the value of you starting this topic. If you ever notice, Portland is the only city that gets consistently posted on day in and day out. I think we owe a lot of that to you Jaden. :D Anyway, Bib Fortuna, you must be a big collecter. I have been collecting since the very start when I saw the ads on TV and said "Wow, that is the coolest thing ever." I now have every Light Side main that you can name (DS doesnt appeal to me- my name is Luke remember? :D) But I do have tons of DS rares from every set. The only set I have like none of is Endor, because it wasnt included in Reflections or Relections 2, which I bought a lot of. I wonder what expansions it will be possible to get in R3.
    Anybody going to watch the Ducks game today?
  22. Melarn Tecc Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, after having to watch it every staturday with your family, you knida learn something. But if you start talking to me about players and stats, heh, I know nothing. ;)

Of course Im going to watch the Ducks game today, just as I watched the Beavers ;) See, we still have it, just need to bring it out sooner in the game though. :p

*wishes she had money to collect star wars stuff* the only figurines I have are three peweter that I ummmm, "earned" while working in my moms store ;) oh and a poster from the 70's, forget the date on it. I dearly need a job, heh.
  23. JadenSkywalker Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks for making me feel important, masterluke. :D

My collection is small, too, Melarn. Don't feel bad. :) My parents don't think Star Wars is good for me will only get me a few Star Wars things for my birthday.
  24. Melarn Tecc Jedi Master

star 4
    bah, I dont even get star wars stuff for my birthday, or other such holidays. oh well. ;)
  25. NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    I have more SW junk than is good for me. I now have countless SW models, my room walls are covered with SW posters, I have a bunch of SW computer games, and five SW shirts to boot! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.