main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JadenSkywalker, Apr 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melarn Tecc

Melarn Tecc Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 1999
    Im soooooo looking foreward to it, everywhere I go I imagine seeing something connected to it, and of course its an advertise meant for it :) im sooooo excited :)

2. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    ok, why does it say there is a 9th page, but I cant see it????? :( making me mad.

3. JadenSkywalker

JadenSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    That's been happening to me a lot, Melarn. I'll try to get to the last page and it wont be there. Another thing that keeps happening is the first post made on the thread appears on the last page. Wierd.

4. NathanDahlin

NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2000
    Don't mind that. It's just an annoying error that seems to result from Snowboards' habits. I wish zerosleep had more time to pay attention to the minor aspects of these forums. Ah, well...

I'm looking forward to Fellowship of the Rings, too. :D

5. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    4....days....til...Fellowship....

I've got tickets for Wednesday night at 8:00. :D

6. NathanDahlin

Jun 28, 2000
    I'm hoping to go to a midnight showing. :D

Of course, then I'd have to figure out how to get home at 3:00 in the morning. [face_laugh]

7. JadenSkywalker

Apr 9, 2001
    I'm not sure when I'll see the movie. My dad will probably take us not long after its release.

8. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    I sooo want to see it the first day, thinking of skipping school that day just to get in line ;) gah, Im such a tard though, for some reason, I thought it was coming out on friday, soo all day Im hoping around school, all excited, and then its not till this wednesday, bah. Can you tell im excited? ;)

9. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    That movie surpassed all of my expectations. Now I just gotta wait until next year for the sequel...

10. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    And I cant believe it only go three stars, what a buncha bull ticky. I loved it, absolutely loved it. Im going to have to see it again. Its everything I ever hoped it could be.

11. JadenSkywalker

Apr 9, 2001
    I still haven't seen it. My mom said that after Christmas we can go see it because my dad has to work this weekend. :(

Only three stars, Melarn? I don't know how many I have. How do you check?

12. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    Nooo noo the movie got three stars, hehe, but to find out how many stars you have. Gotta ask someone who is on your watched user list. They can find out how many stars you have in their watched by users list. kinda complicated, but thats the only way I know how to get them.

My mom is thinking of taking us up to omsi after christmas to see sue, the big t-rex. Im excited to go, I love omsi ;)

13. JadenSkywalker

Apr 9, 2001
    Oh, I see.

If we go to OMSI and see Sue, my science teacher will give me extra credit. OMSI is awsome!

14. Thrawn70

Thrawn70 Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2001
    Wow. Just found this part of the forums. ME SLOW.....

*hits himself over the head with a giant mallet*

Anyways, wow! Star Wars fans in Portland! Grand! Hey, what do you folks think of LOTR? I'm gonna see it some time...

15. Jaya_Jedi

Jaya_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2001
    i thought it was really really good!
    i only read like the first 30 pages of the book, so im not sure how it compares and all, but i liked the movie a lot, im gonna go see it again soon

16. JadenSkywalker

Apr 9, 2001
    I was going to see LotR today, but all the tickets were sold out up to the 7:00 showing. I'll just have to see it tomorrow.

17. NathanDahlin

Jun 28, 2000
    Yeah, LOTR was really good! I saw it twice, in fact. Even though Jackson had to shorten it a great deal (even three hours isn't enough to include everything in the book ;) ), he did a pretty good job of it and captured the spirit of Tolkien rather well, IMHO. I highly recommend it! :)

18. JadenSkywalker

Apr 9, 2001
    I saw it yesterday and I loved it. It's now one of my favorite movies. I will have to see it again! :)

19. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Years and all those other holidays ;)

Oooh, I loved LotR, I've seen it twice, soon to be three times ;) I still wished Tom Bombadil could've been in the movie, even though he has no real contribution to the story... but hey ;)

20. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    I've seen it 4 times now.

21. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    I've seen LOTR only 2 times, but it was great as ever! I think the elves are hot. ;)

Last week I also went and saw Sue at OMSI. It was a lot of fun, but I don't get extra credit.

Thrawn70, are you a big Thrawn fan? If so go to this thread: Thrawn Fans Unite!!!

Only a couple more days of freedom left, then it's back to school. Well, ttyl!

,: ) IJedi

22. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Jul 9, 1999
    Just 2 more days till I get to see all of my college friends again! I haven't seen any of them for a month. :(

23. Jaya_Jedi

Jaya_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2001
    "I think the elves are hot. ;) "

i agree. those ears are just so sexy :D ;)

well ive seen it 1 1/2 times now. my friends got bored the second time and dragged me out :(

24. Melarn Tecc

Jun 11, 1999
    I think many people would agree the elves are hot :)

Finally went and saw Sue yesterday. It was pretty cool, just to many people, kind of annoying. Then I went shopping and got a Leia t-shirt and a Beetlejuice lunchbox, Im all set for schol to start up again ;)

25. Thrawn70

Thrawn70 Jedi Youngling

Jul 23, 2001
    Man! That Thrawn Fans Unite! thread is insane! 73 whole pages! Oh my! Don't let this thread ever do that! Insane!

By the way: LOTR is awesome! If you haven't seen it, go see it now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.