1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Evan, IN Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by The_Weapon, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Weapon Jedi Padawan

Hi, My names's Garrett, I guess i'm kinda new here. Uhhh obviously I Love starwars...I play alot(way to many) video games. Other than that i'm really not that interesting....I also write and sing music with my band The Weapons Of Last Year...so..yea
  2. Darth_TKD Jedi Master

star 3
    Welcome Garrett! You can find out about us here, and you can tell us a little about yourself here. Look around our boards; our important threads are linked at the top of the page. If you want to post anywhere, feel free! I hope to see you at our Free Comic Book Day event on May 5, or at an upcoming meeting (we have a schedule at the top of the page). If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
  3. HoosierTrooper Force Ghost

star 3
  4. des0late Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. Mike-El Jedi Knight

star 3
    Glad to see that you posted.
  6. The_Weapon Jedi Padawan

Yea, i figured that i should get a move on things...If i hadn't i would have been lazy and never done it...
  7. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Garrett! We're glad to have you on board. We like to think of ourselves as "more than a pitiful little band." :p
  8. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
  9. yoda_pimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    We are are honored that you have joined us.
  10. capnfatpants Jedi Knight

star 3
  11. The_Weapon Jedi Padawan

Thanks all of you for the welcome to the board, I hope i can add something to it...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.