main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hi everyone !

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by marlouf, Nov 27, 2012.

1. marlouf

marlouf Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2012
    Hi everyone ! (i know, it's the title of this topic...)
    As i have read this forum for a long time, i think it's time to join to the community.
    Firsts prods, first convention soon (next year in Germany), i must admit (after deny it) that obviously, i'm a ...

yep, it looks like a presentation in a alcoholics anonymous meeting but in fact i'm proud to say say that ...

hmm, yes, i'm a starwars fan ... :p
    Best regards from Paris (not the Texas one, but the froggy one, yes, i know, nobody's perfect) and see you on other topics ;)

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    marlouf: Failte Nua Duine. Welcome aboard the Titanic! Take a look around, get invovled, and if you happen to need any direction or have questions or concerns, use this thread as your personal 'tech support' area. I am aiming to be at the Celebration in Germany, so hopefully you become an active member of the community here and we can meet you there. The head Moderator for this section of the site ( Skiara ) is from Germany if you need anyone who speaks Deutsch, aside from my many years removed, pitiful high school education in the language. Anyhow, have a riot. Here if you need us.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome marlouf! :D

Lots of people from this site will be at the CE II in Essen (Germany). It'll be a cool time to meet them all (again) - we are a big community and within the FanForce section lots of members know each other in person as well. So, if you want to get to know other SW fans from your area, take a look at your local FanForce.

Have you visited the Celebration Europe board as well?

It's worth to take a look! :D

And of course, if you need anything translated (I'm German) or help, just let me know. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

4. marlouf

marlouf Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2012
    Thank you both for your welcome ! ;)
    As you said, i think i've a lot to read, about Essen but not only !

5. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome!
    Glad to have you here, hope you enjoy the forums. :)

6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome! How brave of your to admit your addiction! Now display it proudly!!!