main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by jeremyohio, Feb 25, 2013.

1. jeremyohio

jeremyohio Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2013
    New around here, had a baby 8 months ago, and received the saga on Blu Ray as a gift, and it has awoken my passion for Star Wars big time! Finally decided to go all in and try out the expanded universe and toy collecting, even though i have very limited knowledge lol. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks everyone!

2. Darkskar95

Darkskar95 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 25, 2013
    Hola

jeremyohio likes this.
  3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    jeremyohio: Failte Nua Duine. Congrats on the offspring and the blu ray set. The greatest moment of our lives was when my wife and I welcomed the blu ray set into our home. You absolutely need to check out our Collecting, EU, and films discussions. There is always a lot going on around here. Go get involved, have a great time, and if you run into any issues or find yourself with questions, use this thread as your tech support area. Just TAG one of us in here if you need some guidance. Good luck to you. And, again, congrats on that boxset baby.

jeremyohio likes this.
  4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome jeremyohio! :)

There are so many details, so many information about SW that hardly anyone knows everything, so it's hard to give you a good suggestion where to go or where to start. Some good advices are posted above already. My additional advice is to check out all boards that sound interesting for you. You'll find new information and new opinions in every corner of this forum.

Btw knowing just a bit about SW is fine and you don't need to worry about 'not knowing everything' - that's really hard to achieve. ;) :)

Congrats to your baby! I hope he/she learned to use the nights for sleep already. :)

See you around! :)

5. Yoshee

Yoshee Former RSA & CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2002
    Welcome aboard, Jeremyohio! Enjoy! :)

6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Welcome to the greatest show on Earth!

J_Girl likes this.